Chapter 13

Two months have passed with both Jena and Taehyung doing back-to-back projects. Since Bogum and Jena were minding their business for the first time, Taehyung freely chose, and signed endorsement deals left and right.

Bogum is aware that Taehyung is already getting the attention he has had and is already outshining Jena. He should do something, he must. But as the board members are getting satisfied, he can't deny the increase of their income specially when Song Joongki is already behind bars. He also knows how both Lawyer Parks are looking into his every move.

'𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩.'

They have not contacted him since their last visit. He knows it's because he stopped meddling to Taehyung's modelling activities 'for now'.

'𝟳 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀' he thought. That's what's left on Taehyung's contract.

Having a great public relationship with Jena and the public forgetting their previous scandal, Bogum for the first time in a while felt peaceful.

'𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 7 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨'

🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

A grand gala charity event is being hosted by Golden Charity Foundation (G.C.F.) on the 23rd of December which 20 days from today's date.

Jeon Mi-do is running the foundation, with the help of her omega son Jeon Jungwon, who helps vulnerable Omegas male and female, Female of any sub-gender who were victims of violence, single parents and young ones who wants to pursue their education.

Elite Families, Female and Omega of influences, and for the first time, artists, models, and people who have great part in the different industries that empowers the vulnerable sectors are invited.

Bogum received three invitations this morning. One for him and the Park Family, Jena and Taehyung. Hearing about the invitations being received from Yeri, Jena immediately gave Bogum a visit, but immediately frowned seeing Taehyung's.

"Why is he invited?" She snatched the invitation and put it on the shredder. Though she forgot, Taehyung is a Kim, one of the Elite Families in Seoul who are always in attendance to the ball. And the host? His unknowing mother-in-law.

"Precious-"Bogum was caught off guard.

"I refuse to attend that gala with him." She crossed her arms. "I've waited for so long to attend these events with you babe. This would be my last public appearance with you before I go abroad to birth our child."

She's on her 17th weeks gestation and her bump is starting to show. She knows she must give birth without the public's knowledge and keep the child hidden from their eyes.

"Okay, let's just make sure he would never know I received his invitations as well." He hugged her.

🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

It's been so long Jungkook attended the ball, last time, he was still in university. Recent years, he was always busy, and has no interests for this kind of gatherings, that is why Mi-do was shocked to say the least when the Alpha agreed to join this year at their family dinner.

Taehyung is at the Kims residence tonight. Namjoon finally is introducing Seokjin as his boyfriend. So Jungkook also went to his family since he missed them and doesn't want to spend the dinner alone.

"May I know the reason why you suddenly changed your mind for this year's gala son? Mi-do asked.

"Let's just say, I finally found a reason to." He smiled.