"No, I'll ask my sister-in-law."

She called her eldest aunt and was informed that she was on a call. She called her younger aunt, but the call was picked up and hung up. She called Uncle Xiao, but there was noisy noise in the background.

"Maknae, where are you now?"

"I'm queuing up to return goods. The supermarket has a limit on rice, noodles, oil and salt. If you buy too much, you must return it, otherwise you will be detained if you are found..."

Nowadays, all purchases are made through WeChat or Alipay, and the police station can find out immediately after checking, especially if they have a supermarket membership, so the check will be faster.

"How much did you buy? Brother Jianguo and I are coming over here. You can give us some evenly..."

Before Uncle Xiao could say anything, a sharp female voice sounded next to him, "Well, it took us two hours to squeeze in, and we queued for another hour to return goods. How long do I have to wait?"

It's my aunt's voice.

Xiao Jinhua said, "We will come right away."

The other party was silent, and the call ended immediately.

People's hearts are so cold. Gu Mingyue never thought that her aunt, who has been smiling since she was a child, would have this kind of character. Gu Jianguo's face turned green, "You are your mother's family, who do you think you are?" If he is short of a few kilograms of food, don’t call him again!”

Dad Gu is right, the Gu family is still short of dozens of kilograms of food, because Aunt Gu often makes videos to remind Gu Jianguo to stock up on food. The Gu family's rice is not less than 200 kilograms, and the oil is bought from the countryside, in fifty kilograms. ‌Oil barrels, two barrels a year, plus boiled lard, and other things in the shop, the Gu family has a lot of supplies.

Gu Mingyue said, "Dad, everyone is looting supplies, and there are always a few people who have no money who will have other ideas. We have to move the things in the store home."

Originally, she was worried that she had no reason to persuade Gu Jianguo to move the hot pot ingredients home. She thought about finding an opportunity tomorrow night to put the things into the space, so that when the flood came, it would look like they were stolen by thieves.

Not at all now.

"Okay, I'll listen to you."

Gu Jianguo made a replenishment the day before yesterday. He still has about 90 kilograms of butter, 80 kilograms each of cinnamon, star anise, fennel, fennel, pepper and other spices, 20 boxes of high-strength liquor, 20 boxes of fermented glutinous rice, 5 boxes of cane pepper oil, and 10 boxes of sesame oil. , as well as two freezers such as frozen beef, jelly mutton, and jelly balls.

While moving the goods, Dr. Cao from next door came back. She was still wearing the white coat she had worn when she left home, but the clothes were dusty and her chest and back were covered with fingerprints. She asked Gu Jianguo, " Did you grab the rice?"

Gu Jianguo shook his head, "There are too many people in the market. It's hard to squeeze in. The boss is busy returning goods and collecting money, so he can't do business at all."

Dr. Cao carried a small bag of rice and two bottles of soy sauce, and said with a gray face, "It's the same in supermarkets. An acquaintance of mine gave me these things, and I was given a 50 resale fee."

"What?" Gu Jianguo looked at the things in her hands, "You can't spend 50 to buy this..."

"Hey, there's nothing we can do." The cell phone in Dr. Cao's pocket rang. She glanced at it and suddenly asked, "Do you have any cash?"