ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰

Começar do início

"T-tae, I just noticed, your hair has also turned completely red." he said, making me stare at my hair, only to make my frown more deep.

"I think, we really have to talk to seongja yoongi."

"But you are looking more handsome like this." he said, making me chuckle at his words.

"I am born handsome, jagiya. Now go and wash yourself, or you want me to help you in washing today?" I said, making his cheeks take a shade of light pink.

He immediately stood up from bed and ran from there while limping with his body covered by the quilt, making me laugh at his cuteness.

"Cute." I said, and turned my gaze towards the white sheets of the bed. There were some blood marks on them, which surely belongs to non other than hoseok. The presence of blood marks on the sheets after the knotting means the omega was pure, and never let any other alpha to knot him.

A sigh left my lips, as I remembered YN noona's words.

Standing up from the bed, I took off the white sheet, and folded it, as I have to give it to her, because once we will be back to jung's clan, it will be shown in front of the royals and sages, as a proof of the purity of hoseok.

I do not like this. This is something which cannot be true all the time. Sometimes, omegas does not bleed even after knotting, and it does not mean that they are not pure.

But I know it is important to do, so that he could be accepted by royals and the wolf community. Sometimes, we cannot do anything, and have to follow these unwanted and meaningless traditions blindly.

.

.

.

Jungkook was staring at his sleeping omega from more than one wolf step. He wanted to wake him up, but seeing the beauty sleeping with this much peace after a tiring night on his bare chest, made him do the complete opposite of what he wanted, and he ended up staring at him for more than a wolf step now.

His strong muscular arms are wrapped securely around his lover, making it seem like if he did not held onto him tightly, then someone will snatch him away from him. He himself cannot understand that when did he started to care for the little omega this much, but now as he does, he cannot see any way back to his old self.

"Omega, wake up. It is morning already." Whispered jungkook, caressing the bare back of his lover softly, but again, it was of no use.

A soft sigh escaped his lips, as again he started to stare at the sleeping face of his mate.

A small, very small smile formed on his lips, when yesterday's night started to fill his mind.

"Taemin San, now jimin is completely mine. He is marked by me, knotted by me. Now go and find yourself a mate and leave my minnie alone." Mumbled jungkook to himself, caressing the long, silky black hair softly by his finger tips.

"Nmm-ummmm, kookieeee~" mumbled jimin in his sleep, gaining his mate's attention towards him.

"Yes? K-kookie is here." He said, stuttering a little, not wanting to accept the cute name which was given by jimin.

Jimin slowly opened his purple eyes, and let out a small yawn on his alpha's bare chest.

Jungkook resisted the urge to kiss the life out of those plump lips, but the warm feeling in his heart could not be calm down anymore.

He groaned, and changed their positions, making the poor omega gasp but his which shook him more was, his lips was captured by the another pair of lips.