ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰

Start from the beginning

Inhaling the enchanting scent of gardenia, getting drunk on it and almost losing my senses, I opened my eyes, but froze when I stared at his face.

His beautiful long hair, which were black till yesterday, has now turned all white, like the snow of winter season.

"B-beautiful?" I said, and he stared down at me with a slight frown on his face.

"Yes?"

"Y-your hair, they have turned completely white!" I said, still staring at him with wide eyes and in shock.

His eyes also widen, and he took a strand of his hair in hand, only to let out a gasp.

He crawled down from top of me, and sat on the bed, now staring at his hair in both of his hands, with astonishment in his blue eyes-, wait, his eyes has also turned more blue!

"Hobi, even your eyes, has turned more blue, as same as the shade of the sky." I said, making him turn his attention towards me, and then again to his hair.

"B-but why? Why my hair has turned like this!?" he said with concern in his voice.

"I do not know omega. The only thing which I know is, these white hair of yours, is something which can be related to our wolves who are having wings. I think, seongja yoongi and seongja YN must know something about this." I said.

He turned his gaze down, and stared at his lap with some sadness in his eyes.

I smiled, and wrapped my arms around of his waist, to place him on my lap, and kiss him on his cheek.

"You are looking ethereal like this." I said, as I caressed his white hair gently. He turned his gaze towards me, and stared at me with his blue almond doe eyes.

"Really? Am I not looking old?" He said, making me chuckle and shook my head a little.

Placing a peck on his forehead, I stared into his eyes, taking some strands of his hair in mine, bringing them in front of his gaze.

"Look at them, how beautifully they are glowing because of the light of the sun. They are glowing like the moon itself, adding more beauty to your already ethereal face. They are making you glow, jagiya." I said, caressing his cheek, making a soft smile appear on his face once again.

"Then, I think I am fine with them." His words made me chuckle, making me boop my nose to his.

Giving a small kiss on his heart shaped lips, I hugged him close to myself, and caressed his lower back gently by my one hand.

"Is it hurting?" I asked, gently rubbing his back, to give him some relief from the activities we did last night.

"A little. But I am fine, you were too gentle with me."

"It was our second time, that is why. After this, I cannot promise that I could be gentle with you, when you will looking this adorable yet provocative under me." I said, making his cheeks turn into a light shade of pink at my words.

The corner of my lips curved upwards, as I leaned close to his ear, to place a kiss under it and whisper my words.

"I loved the way you moaned my name, last night, beautiful. Your voice is soo beautiful, that the way you moaned my name everytime last night, only made me to loose my senses more and more, and do a lot of other thing with you which you cannot even imagine."

"W-what things?" He asked, at which, I placed another kiss on his cheek, then on his lips.

"You will know when I will do those things with you."

"I-i think we should leave. Seongja YN must be waiting for us." He said, and stood up from my lap.

Wrapping himself by the quilt, he was about to got down of the bed but stopped and stared at me with his wide blue eyes in shock, which made a frown form on my face.