~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~

Start from the beginning

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-you-"

"What are you doing here?" he asked, making the omega in front of him gulp, and once again, the heat started to rise in his lower body, as soon as the scent of amber musk got into his senses. 

"I just came here to ask YN noona about something. N-now I have to t-talk to hoseok. I am going." and he ran away from there with fast pace, leaving jungkook there standing dumbfounded. 

"Strange." he mumbled, staring at the direction from where jimin just left.

" he mumbled, staring at the direction from where jimin just left

.

.

.

"Tae?" Hoseok called, making the alpha hum in response, while walking around the beautiful rose garden of fairy wolf village. The garden is beautiful, and filled with the fragnance of roses, but for the alpha, the fragnance of his mate is the most enchanting here.

"Do you think today my wolf will show up?" He asked all of a sudden, which made the alpha fell silent.

"There are high chances, my Luna. On blue moon nights, it's our wolves who are dominant over our human form, so I think that today Aphrodite will show up." He said, and hoseok hummed in response.

"Do not call me Luna. I am still not worthy to be called that." Taehyung chuckled at his words, and shook his head a little.

"For me, you are my Luna. And I am sure that you will become the Luna of our clan. So I will call you Luna."

"You are strange." Hoseok said, making taehyung at his words.

"I know. I am, my Luna." The omega just smiled at his words, and shook his head slightly.

For some moments, both of them did not said anything, and kept walking in the calming silence of the beautiful garden, where hoseok was almost lost in the sweet fragnance of those white roses

"Hobi!" Taehyung called all of a sudden, making hoseok stop on his tracks, and turn his gaze towards the alpha, only to widen his eyes a little in surprise.