Chapter 64 - Many (3)

Start from the beginning

At that moment,

“But PD, why did you ask about Woojin’s foreign language skills?”

Faced with Choi Sung-gun’s question, the once serious PD Yoon Byung-seon broke into a smile.

“Huh? Oh, haha. No reason, I just thought his English pronunciation was good, so I was curious.”

“I see. If you have time after the shoot, maybe you can hear Woojin speak in English and Japanese.”

“If I have time, I will. Haha.”

As Yoon Byung-seon returned to the crew, Choi Sung-gun quietly watched his retreating figure. Then his gaze landed on Kang Woojin, who was being sternly lectured by Hong Hye-yeon.

‘If you can impress PD Yoon, you’re truly a big catch. How many big shots have you connected with since your debut?’

From dramas, movies, variety shows, and even in Japan. Kang Woojin seemed to be mingling with top names everywhere since his debut. Although timing and luck played their part, Woojin’s talent and charm were undeniable.

About an hour later,

“Let’s take a 10-minute break! Then we’ll wrap up with a closing talk!”

The writer’s shout signaled a break. Soon, the actors started moving. But Kang Woojin remained seated, his expression impassive.

Why?

Because Hong Hye-yeon kept throwing him icy glares.

“······”

Well, she had a reason to be upset. Because Kang Woojin didn’t recognize Hong Hye-yeon, who was sitting right next to him, and they even worked together on two projects under the same agency.

Woojin was berating himself internally.

‘Idiot. No matter what, not being able to recognize Hong Hye-yeon is a bit… Sigh, but the photo shoot image was really different.’

Fortunately, around this time,

“Woojin.”

PD Yoon Byung-seon, wearing glasses, saved Kang Woojin from the icy stares.

“Can I talk to you for a moment?”

Instead of answering, Woojin immediately stood up.

“Sure.”

As he passed by Hong Hye-yeon, she said something to him.

“Hmph, just you wait.”

Woojin hesitated for a moment and then replied softly.

“You look much better in person than in the photos.”

“What did you say?”

“Really. That’s why I didn’t recognize you.”

“Liar.”

“You look better now.”

He felt like he was walking on thin ice. Hoping that Hong Hye-yeon had cooled down a bit. Regardless, Kang Woojin followed PD Yoon Byung-seon, and Hong Hye-yeon, watching Woojin’s retreating back, whispered to herself as she brushed her long hair.

“That tsundere.”

Around 10 PM.

Finally, the much-anticipated episode 3 of ‘Profiler Hanryang’ aired, creating a nationwide buzz. The impressive 23% viewership rating spoke for itself. TVs in countless homes, bars, and restaurants were tuned in to SBC.