Chapter 60 - Torrent (5)

Start from the beginning

The first thing she did in the morning was go online, and naturally, she was searching for her brother.

“He even started using SNS, he never did that before?”

It made sense. Just a few days ago, there was no news about her brother, and now the internet was flooded with it. Many people were mentioning Kang Woojin on YouTube, community forums, and more. Kang Hyun-ah felt a mix of emotions.

It was thrilling yet somewhat surreal.

“Ew! What is this picture? Don’t look so serious!”

Incidentally, Kang Hyun-ah’s friends had also become fans of Kang Woojin, especially after watching ‘Profiler Hanryang’. So, whenever Hyun-ah and her friends met up, they started with talking about Woojin.

“Hyun-ah! Woojin Oppa updated his SNS!”

“I know, I saw it. Ew, it’s so cringy.”

“Why? He looks great, right? But is Woojin Oppa not taking on any new projects? There’s no news on the official website or SNS.”

“I don’t know either. He’s not responding to my messages.”

At that moment, one of her friends clapped her hands excitedly.

“Oh right! Fan club! There’s no official fan club for Woojin oppa yet, right? Should we create one? Hyun-ah should be the representative.”

Kang Hyun-ah spaced out for a moment, then for some reason, she touched her chin.

“That sounds okay?”

From this point on, little by little from various places on the internet.

-What? LOL. I was really surprised! Kang Woojin acting? He wasn’t into acting when we were in high school LOL.

Friends who had been forgotten by Kang Woojin began to appear.

Two days later, on the 20th, Wednesday.

Around lunchtime, Kang Woojin could be found at a high-end traditional Korean restaurant near Sinsa Station, and quite a few people sat across a long table with glasses set. Wearing a black fleece, Kang Woojin was with Choi Sung Geon, and opposite them,

“Thank you for making time, Woojin. You must be so busy.”

The group opposite Woojin included four people, one of whom was a plump woman. She was a director named Kim Do-hee. Her hair was rough and she had a tough look. Probably in her mid-40s? And the other three were from the production company making the movie ‘Drug Dealer’.

In other words, this meeting was about the movie ‘Drug Dealer’.

“Hello, Director. Nice to meet you.”

Kim Do-hee, the director across the table, was slightly surprised at Woojin’s particularly emotionless greeting today.

“No, I saw Woojin a lot at the ‘Short Film Festival’. Of course, I was the only one looking. But you’re much calmer than I thought?”

“I tend to be like that.”

“Your voice is quite deep. I thought you were a bit monotonous at the film festival, but you feel even quieter than that.”

At this, Choi Sung-gun equipped a business smile.

“Our Woojin is usually quite calm. But when he acts, he transforms completely.”

“I know, CEO Choi. I watched ‘Exorcism’. It’s more surprising to meet Woojin in person. Kim Ryu-jin was rather sloppy and slightly impudent, and the recent Park Dae-ri was literally a psychopath and sociopath. But the real character, Kang Woojin, is pure seriousness. It’s rare to see an actor with such range.”