Chapter 40 - Speed (2)

Start from the beginning

The Japanese words were hard to read for now. Regardless, Kang Woo-jin smiled.

“Let’s go for Japanese.”

He was on the verge of mastering Japanese after English. It was a matter of time. He was going to possess two foreign languages in just about two weeks.

Then.

-Swish.

Kang Woojin selected the white rectangle with Japanese written on it. At the same time.

[“A new language other than the base language has been detected. Acquiring ‘日本語(Japanese)’ first.”]

A robotic female voice was heard.

[“Preparing ‘日本語’ reading ……”]

[“…Preparation complete. Starting ‘日本語’ reading.”]

A vast grey covered Kang Woojin.

After a while. When Kang Woojin returned to the real world inside the van, he murmured softly, looking at the scenario in his hand.

“いいね, すごくいい.(It’s really good)”

Since he read the Japanese in the script so smoothly, he didn’t need a translator at all.

‘Japanese Acquired.’

Japanese was engraved into Kang Woojin.

After that.

Yesterday, on March 25th, the filming of ‘Profiler Hanryang’ began, and the staff and actors smoothly followed the schedule. As a result, Kang Woo-jin had to handle the shooting like a madman.

“Cut! OK!! This time it’s Woojin’s solo! We’ll start with the bust!”

The day went by with dozens of switching of Park Dae-ri and Kang Woojin. Acting, acting, acting, eating, acting, acting. Except for occasional breaks, Woojin just kept acting. He seemed like a machine built for acting.

“OK! Next is Woojin’s turn! Huh? Where’s Woojin?!”

“He’s waiting in the car! I’ll bring him right away!”

For the newbie actor Kang Woojin.

“Woojin! Stand by!!”

It was not strange even if he felt nauseous at this speed.

‘Please save me, please.’

So Kang Woojin reduced his words even more, excluding acting. Just maintaining the shooting and concept was overwhelming enough. However, it wasn’t just Kang Woojin who was on a forced march. It seemed the same for all the staff and actors.

Solo shots, full shots, crowd shots, and so on.

“Call in the extras! The next cut is a crowd shot!”

Regardless, PD Song man-woo shot like he was possessed. However, he didn’t do it haphazardly.

“Cut! Jung-min! Your expression is killing the mood, Let’s try again with a slight smile!”

He was such a veteran that he could shoot quickly while controlling each scene with great depth. Sometimes he spent more than two hours on just one or two scenes.

A week passed like that.

March ended and April began. April 1st, Wednesday. However, the shooting speed increased even more. As if they were on an high-speed train. Kang Woo-jin could only endure.

‘Isn’t this really too much?’

It was a world apart from ‘Exorcism’.

“Okay!! Now, Woojin, go fix your makeup!”