Chapter 31 - Master (3)

Start from the beginning

“The director’s personality is like that, right? He’s not good at resting. CEO Choi, you’ve met him a few times, right? Because of Hong Hye-yeon.”

“Yes, of course.”

Honestly, this meeting was filled with unnecessary small talk. Just to kill time. Leaving right after reading the scenario would be strange. Including the fact that Kang Woojin became a member of bw Entertainment. Anyway, after about 30 minutes of small talk, Choi Sung-gun said.

“Ah, yes, yes. Then, um- we’ll coordinate the schedule and contact you as soon as possible.”

He swiftly stood up. Naturally, Kang Woojin followed suit. So did Chief Choi Do-min.

“Am I going to wait again?”

“Well, it’s because of ‘Hanryang’ and preparations for other works, the schedule is a bit tight. I’ll contact you, so don’t worry.”

“Please contact me soon? I’m really going to get scolded by the director.”

“Of course, then thank you for your hard work.”

Choi Sung-gun and Kang Woojin came out of the meeting room after exchanging brief greetings. Then, the hallway, followed by the elevator. They pressed the button for the basement first floor.

Up until this point, the two had been silent.

“······”

“······”

There was no conversation. There was just a slightly strange atmosphere. However.

-Thump!

As soon as they got in the van, Choi Sung-gun lunged at Woojin, who was seated in the passenger seat. He seemed to have deemed this place safe.

“Woojin! Why on earth?!! Why do you want to refuse? There must be a reason, right??”

Whoa, that was surprising. A reason? Yes, there was one. Kang Woojin slightly pulled his face back a bit because Choi Sung-gun was so close and answered inwardly.

‘So what? The work is F Grade.’

In fact, Kang Woojin had secretly visited the void space during the meeting earlier. And he confirmed.

-[3/Scenario (Title: Negotiable), F grade]

-[*This is a highly completed movie scenario. 100% reading is possible.]

Master director Woo Hyun-goo’s next work is an F-grade. As soon as he saw it, Kang Woojin was dismayed. Not F grade? Even E grade, but F grade?? The same F grade as the very first script he read. The lowest rank. Naturally, Woojin was reluctant to take it.

‘If it’s not even E grade but F grade, why should I do it? How could this movie fail so miserably to get an F?’

Was it a box office flop? Or for some other reason? There were countless examples, including works that collapsed before even being produced. However, Woojin was a bit puzzled.

‘But the director is known to be an amazingly great master director, right? But it still failed with an F-grade? Why?.’

But thinking about it was meaningless. Regardless of the reason for the failure, the movie ‘Negotiation’ had no merit for Kang Woojin. Others might see him as Kang Woojin who had taught himself acting for a long time, but the real Woojin had only been an actor for one month.

Wouldn’t it be better to go into a successful production if possible?

‘Well, they say it’s okay if the work fails but has artistic value, but I can take care of that later.’