Chapter 23 - Reading (4)

Start from the beginning

Upon realizing this, Choi Sung-gun could not hide his bewilderment.

However, the expression of Kang Woojin, who had just finished the first part of Park Dae-ri’s acting, was very stern. No, it was downright naive. As if the acting just now was very light.

Even more so.

‘The scent of Park Dae-ri vanished like a ghost as soon as the acting ended. The expression is the same, but the eyes are completely different, aren’t they? How can the emotional transition be so fast?’

Kang Woojin’s process of entering and exiting his role was astonishingly fast. An unprecedented spectacle, even for Choi Sung-gun, who had been in the acting field for over a decade.

‘Maybe… it was moderate.’

And he acknowledged it. Yes, he didn’t know what was going on, but that guy, that monster, acted moderately. That composure could not come if it wasn’t.

And so, Kang Woojin overwhelmed everyone in this vast hall.

Whether the expectations were high or low, Kang Woojin surpassed them all with just one ‘moderate’ performance. This was proven by the hundred or so people, including the actors, who were left speechless.

“······”

“······”

At some point, everyone was staring at Kang Woojin, who was silently sitting, with the same look.

Ah, now I know why he is sitting there.

On the other hand, Kang Woojin was thinking,

‘Phew- that was a bit tough. Acting while seated is not easy at all.’

He felt uncomfortable under the gaze of about a hundred people, like sitting on a bed of nails.

‘Besides, they all seem to be glaring at me. Was my acting bad? There’s no way that could be. Anyway, my turn is over, why is it not progressing? Should I just wait?’

He also felt a slight urge to run away. Nevertheless, Kang Woojin kept a poker face. The tension was still at its peak, but he managed to keep a calm demeanor, wishing for time to pass quickly.

This was even more shocking for the male lead Ryu Jung-min, on the other side. His face was drained of color.

‘How can he be so composed? Was that performance really nothing at all?’

Next to him sat a senior actor with over 30 years of acting experience, who lightly tapped Ryu Jung-min’s shoulder.

– Thump.

And then whispered quietly to Ryu Jung-min.

“Don’t lose your mind.”

“··· Yes?”

The veteran actor gave a nod with his chin towards Kang Woojin, who had a stern face on the other side.”

“He mesmerized everyone with just one act, playing with the flow at will. He’s not a rookie. He has a past.”

At this moment, Kang Woojin face was deeply etched into the minds of all the actors in the hall.

“Where did such an outrageous talent came from. Get a grip, or you’ll be eaten alive by his acting.”

“······”

As an extraordinary monstrous actor.

Moving on.

The second part of ‘Profiler Hanryang’ in the script began. Kang Woojin’s view was no longer the reading hall. Woojin, or rather, Park Dae-ri was walking down the street, licking an ice cream. His attire was casual, as if he had just come from home.