Chapter 16 - Plot twist (1)

Start from the beginning

Therefore, the words Woojin spouted were incredibly detailed. A compliment that only Kang Woojin, who has a void space, could make.

At this point,

“Ah.”

Director Shin Dong-chun, with reddened eyes, was once again hit with shock and emotion.

‘He, he knows this much in detail. As if he had gone into the world of ‘Exorcism’ and come out.’

Kang Woojin, the actor, had a clear grasp on every corner of ‘Exorcism’.

‘From the characters’ thoughts and emotions, to the work’s background, set, even the weather. He even reminds me of parts I had overlooked. He must have read my script dozens of times, no, even more.’

It seemed he had already finished his analysis and had even created character models. Soon, Director Shin Dong-chun, while staring intently at Kang Woojin, blamed himself.

‘Hey Shin Dong-chun. There’s an actor who shows this much affection and attachment to ‘Exorcism’.’

Again, this was a misunderstanding.

‘Are you going to just throw ‘Exorcism’ out for the mere purpose of doing whitewashing?’

No matter what, Director Shin Dong-chun made up his mind at this moment.

‘His acting was enough to show in the film industry. There’s no need for further concern when he has already analyzed the work this meticulously.’

‘I’ll flip over all the tables in ‘Exorcism’.’

“I’m going to turn the tables.”

“…Excuse me?”

“Woojin.”

Director Shin Dong-chun, with newfound confidence on his face, slowly leaned towards Woojin. On the other hand, Kang Woojin, with a poker face, discreetly leaned back.

Regardless, Director Shin Dong-chun forcefully blurted out,

“Please take on the role of the main character of ‘Exorcism’, Kim Ryu-jin.”

***

Meanwhile, near Bukhansan,

People were pouring out of two yellow minibuses. Roughly ten people. They seemed like tourists at a glance, but they were not.

“Although it might be a bit difficult, please make sure to check the surroundings while climbing the mountain! If you find any peculiarities, please report to the PD immediately!!”

They were the key staff of the drama ‘Profiler Hanryang’. The leaders of each team such as the shooting team, lighting team, etc. Of course, the goateed Song man-woo PD, who oversees all the staff, was also present.

“Get some bottled water-“

“Yes, senior!”

The reason why PD Song man-woo came out to Bukhansan on a weekday morning, especially at the end of a chilly winter, was simple. He came out to look for an outdoor location for ‘Profiler Hanryang’. They had to climb the mountain to check the area that would be used for the first scene.

PD Song man-woo then gave additional instructions to the assistant director packing up.

“Make sure everyone knows the meeting point again, we can’t have anyone getting lost because they’re confused.”

“Understood, senior!”

It was at that moment.

-♬♪