Chapter 14 - Short Film (3)

Start from the beginning

Of course, Kang Woojin felt that hell firsthand. Only he could. He entered and exited the world of ‘Exorcism’ and directly experienced it.

-[4/Scenario (Title: Exorcism), B grade]

-[This is a completed movie script. 100% reading is possible.]

Becoming the protagonist, Kim Ryu-jin.

[“‘A:Kim Ryu-jin’ Reading preparation in progress······”]

[“······Preparation complete. This is a completed script or scenario. The implementation rate is 100%. The reading will begin now.”]

It started in an old car. As soon as Woojin recognized this, he felt various senses. The car backrest touching his back, the musty air mixed with cigarette smoke, the breath coming out of his mouth in winter, and the scene of the parking lot seen through the front window.

And.

-♬♪

The trot¹ song that was playing loudly from the car sterio. The sound is too loud. When Kang Woojin lowered the volume, the husband sitting in the passenger seat talked to him. His eyes were full of anger.

“Can you kill those bastards? How much does it cost to kill them?”

Kang Woojin answered indifferently.

“500 million won per person.”

“That’s expensive.”

“It’s a joke, man. I wouldn’t do such a thing.”

“No discount? Like a telecom or credit card discount.”

“Hey, are you listening to me? Do I look like a person who makes pizza or burgers?”

“But you do make meat, human meat.”

“I’m not killing anyone, man. Wake up.”

After a conversation mixed appropriately with cruelty and wit, Kang Woojin accepts the request. Thus, Kang Woojin unexpectedly wipes out the traces in the villa and hides frantically. By the time Woojin returned to his one-room, the character Kim Ryu-jin from ‘Exorcism’ had already been deeply imprinted.

Along with the actual experience of the breathtaking tension inside the villa.

Kang Woojin’s visit to Blue Vision Film Company was next.

He had to act cool and show off. He thought there was no harm in being careful since they were in the same entertainment industry. Nevertheless, he couldn’t help feeling a bit nervous, as he visited without any prior contact. What if he gets slammed at the door and gets told to get lost?

What to do. Just go home. It’s not the only short film in the world.

That was his mindset at the moment. However, the square-jawed man who greeted Kang Woojin inside Blue Vision Film Company was strange. Because he pretended to know Woojin as soon as he saw him.

“You were supposed to come at 3 o’clock? You’re a bit late.”

You never even contacted me in the first place. So Woojin asked back, ‘Are you talking to me?’ Regardless, the square-jawed man led Woojin into the film company on his own.

Sure, go in when asked.

What was interesting was the attitude of the square-jawed man towards Kang Woojin. Somehow, it was casual but unfriendly. Whatever it was, Kang Woojin stepped into the shabby film company office, and when the square-jawed man told him to sit, he followed his words.

At the same time, the square-jawed man said to Woojin.

“While waiting for Director Park, why don’t we take a look at your acting? You’ve prepared, right? You didn’t just come to show your face, did you?”