Tamaki wore some baggy denim pants, a simple white top and a blue jumper over it. It was cute, nothing too over-the-top or showy, just a simple outfit which suited him very well. 

Once inside and talking to the rest of the club members, (Y/N) laughed to herself about how strange it was to see the Host Club not in their uniform or cosplay. It was nice, kind of refreshing to just see them as normal people. 

Haruhi had embraced a more feminine wardrobe, which (Y/N) adored. She wore a plain white t-shirt with a pink dress over, accessorised with a white purse. She also wore a pair of light blue denim jeans, and simple white shoes.

"Haruhi!" squealed (Y/N) in delight, "You look so pretty! I love your outfit today, it suits you very well."

"Aww, thank you, (Y/N). Your outfit is so stylish too - I love your necklace!" replied Haruhi, wearing a large smile on her pretty face. 

Returning her attention back to the rest of her friends, (Y/N) noted others outfits. Kaoru wore a black t-shirt and some grey baggy pants, while Hikaru wore the same but with the shirt and the pants colours swapped. 

Kyoya wore a khaki green top and some black trousers, and, surprisingly, wore a beaded necklace. (Y/N) wanted to compliment his clothing choice, however the room was so loud she couldn't be sure Kyoya would hear. Luckily, her and Kyoya locked eyes, which gave her just enough time to mouth the compliment to him, which he accepted with a smile.

Honey wore a baby blue shirt and some denim jean shorts, and Mori wore a black chest compression shirt and some dark blue denim jeans. All (Y/N) could think about was how Carla would be reacting to seeing Takashi Morinozuka in front of her wearing a compression shirt. Once again, she was very thankful her eccentric best friend was not present.

--

Tamaki's house was so impressive. As (Y/N) and the rest of the group walked further into his lobby, more and more expensive things started to appear. She knew Tamaki was rich, but wow, did this exceed her expectations! 

Massive pillars held up the high ceiling of the foyer, which had two huge chandeliers delicately hung from it. Beautiful antique oak furniture was placed around the room, as well as some extravagant and interesting potted plants. "Tamaki, this house is breath-taking!" gasped (Y/N) and Haruhi in sync, in awe as they took in the amazing mansion. 

"I agree, it is breath-taking," Tamaki smiled at both of the girls. He then walked by (Y/N)'s side, giving her and the rest of the Hosts an elaborate tour. 

A while later, after the tour, the eight friends had crashed onto the sofas in Tamaki's living room, enjoying a friendly game of charades. Everybody was conveniently split into teams of four: Honey and Mori, Hikaru and Kaoru, Kyoya and Haruhi, and Tamaki and (Y/N). With teams like Kyoya and Haruhi however, it became apparent that certain teams cared more about the game than others. In reality, it was just 'Team Rocket' (Hikaru and Kaoru) versus 'Team Cool' (Tamaki and (Y/N)).

"A turtle?" yelled (Y/N), trying her best to figure out Tamaki's mime. The other two teams had given up, leading to the two most competitive teams left; the twins, Tamaki and (Y/N) - you couldn't get any more competitive than that.

"A tortoise?" offered Kaoru, his voice tense and desperate to win. 

"A fish?" Hikaru roared, determined he would beat (Y/N) in the intense guessing game.

Poor Tamaki was on all fours miming an animal that moves excruciatingly slowly - he had been doing this for about five minutes now, (Y/N) could only marvel at the fact he hadn't blurted out the answer yet out of frustration.