Shawn x Taylor

*Taylor's POV*
I search around the party for Sammy, I push past sweaty people dancing, and drunk people. I finally find Sammy getting himself another drink, "hey baby," I say walking towards him. "Taylor where the fuck were you?" He asks clearly mad. "I-i got lost," I say. "Don't stutter," he says and slaps me in the face. "Sorry babe," I say and look down. "Hey Taylor come on don't be like that, you know I love you," he says. I nod my head and he wraps me in his arms, "I'll be back baby boy, don't you dare cheat on me," he says sternly. "I won't Sa- Babe, I love you," I say. "I love you too," he says and plants a kiss on my lips. He wanders off, probably to go make out with another guy or something, but he still loves me. I mean I think he does, yeah he can be abusive, and have rage fits, and sure he cheated on me a few times, but I love him and he loves me, that's all that matters, right? I grab a drink myself figuring it's the only time I can have one, since Sammy won't let me have any, I chug it down, and then 2 more.

I walk to another side of the house where no one hardly is, so I can be alone, since Sammy isn't with me, "Why are you sitting alone?" A boy asks coming up to me. "Oh my boyfriend went somewhere and hasn't came back," I say. "Oh, sorry, I'm Shawn," he says. "Taylor," I say. "So Taylor who's this boyfriend of yours?" Shawn asks. "His name is Sammy," I say. "Wait Sammy Wilkinson?" He asks. "Yeah why?" I ask. "He dated my best friend, once my friend came to me crying, he was bruised and bloody from being beaten, we told the cops, but they didn't find Sammy guilty," Shawn says. "Oh......" I say my voice trailing off. "Does he hit you?" He asks. "Huh, oh Sammy? he would never," I lie. "Sure," He scoffs. "He doesn't, he loves me," I say. "Then why did I see him hit you earlier?" He asks. I look down with sadness in my eyes, "hey you'll be okay, you can't be with Sammy if he's doing this," he says and puts his hand on my leg squeezing it. "But I love him," I say. "Kid, I hate to break it to you, but he doesn't love you, he just wants control, and he wants sex basically.

My face drops completely, leaving me in a trance leaning on Shawn, "here let me see your phone," He says. I hand him my phone and he puts his contact in it, "call me or text him when Sammy start acting violent," he says. "I will, that is if I have my phone," I say. "Why wouldn't you have it?" He asks. "Sammy takes it and goes through it," I say. "Taylor you have to get out of this relationship," Shawn says putting his arm around me.

I see Sammy out of the corner of eye watching us, I instantly jerk away from Shawn causing Sammy to smirk, "I have to go before he beats me worse, here's my phone, the code is 1234, drop it off at my house please, the address is in my notes, I'll explain why later," I say quickly and slide my phone to Shawn. "Okay, stay safe baby," Shawn says. I smile and quickly head over to Sammy, "so you think you can cheat on me and get away with it?" Sammy asks. "No babe, I didn't cheat on you, I swear, I love you," I say. "Taylor, how am I suppose to believe you? You're just a stupid little slut," he says. "Yeah well I don't sleep around with a ton of guys while I have a boyfriend, so who's the slut now," I mouth off earning me a slap. "Taylor get your ass over here," Sammy says. He grabs me by the neck and takes me outside, "don't you ever say that again!" Sammy says and pins me to the wall. "I'm sorry babe, please forgive me," I say with tears in my eyes. "You've been a bad boy, so you're going to pay," Sammy says. He takes me back inside, as he guides me through people I see Shawn, he looks at me with sadness in his eyes, and he blows me a kiss.

I smile, and then I see Sammy watching me, so my face drops again. Sammy gets pissed off, so he slaps my ass hard, "stop flirting dirty cheater," he whispers in my ear. Sammy takes me into an empty room and throws me on the bed. "You ready baby boy?" Sammy asks. "N-no please d-don't," I say. "I told you not to fucking stutter!" He screams and slaps me harder in the face. "s-sorry," I cry. "What the fuck did I tell you!" He screams and slaps me again causing my cheek to throb. "Strip!" He orders.

I obey and take off my clothes, "are you ready slut?" He asks. I nod my head and he unbuckles his belt and slides off his pants, he heaps my by the waist and turns me over slamming me down when he does. I feel his tip slowly come into me, then he thrusts into me, causing me to scream.

"Stop!" Shawn screams slapping Sammy. Sammy pulls out of me, sending relief through my body, "leave my baby alone!" Shawn screams again and punches Sammy in the face. Cops burst in the room and handcuff Sammy, "You will pay for this Taylor," Sammy screams. "Hey Sammy, we're done!" I yell. Shawn comes to me and wraps me in a hug not caring that I am naked, "get dressed baby," he says and kisses my cheek. The officers walk out as I get dressed, when I am done Shawn hands me my phone, and guides me outside to the cops.

"Taylor can we ask you a few questions?" The officer asks. "Umm yeah," I say. He starts asking me a few questions, I slowly answer them as I see Sammy staring me down from the cop car. I feel Shawn's arms wrap around my waist and he rests his head on my shoulder, and I answer the rest of the questions more relaxed than before. The officers agree to let Shawn take me home, and keep my safe, Shawn takes me to a black Camaro and I get in on the passenger side. "Hey baby are you okay?" He asks. "Now that I am with you, I am," I say smiling. He drives to my house, which surprisingly he looked in my phone for it, he takes my hand and guides me up the steps. "You can come in," I say and open the door.

After a long time of explaining everything to my parents, they let Shawn stay the night with me. I take Shawn upstairs to my room,
And we both lay in our boxers in my bed. "Taylor," Shawn says. "Yeah?" I ask. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Shawn asks. "Yes!" I say and kiss him. "I'm glad you're okay baby," He says. "I'm glad I' away from Sammy," I say. Shawn wraps me in his arms tight and kisses my head.

"Taylor, I know we just met, but-" he starts. "I love you," I say. He stares at me in shock, "that's what I was going to say, but I love you too Taylor," he says and kisses me deeply. "Thank you for saving me," I say once we pulled away. "I would save you any day."