Chapter 21: Disabling Shields

The elevator lift opened to a stormtrooper probably thinking it would be empty. The trooper was surprised to see Han, Amilyn, Chewie, and Finn standing there. Han quickly took out his gun and shot the trooper. The trooper had no time to shot in his confusion and had been killed within seconds. "You know I could've just intimidated him with my powers," Amilyn told Han who obviously didn't care.

Chewie grabbed the body and put it in a corner of a wall where nobody cared to look. Han flung his coat off leaving it in the elevator lift. Amilyn and Finn peered warily around the first corridor.

"The less time spent here," Han added quickly, "the better luck we're going to have. In fact, the less time we are giving, the longer, the better luck."

"I know." Amilyn said checking the corridor outside the lift, Finn gestured to his right. Amilyn looked at Finn with her hands just above her lightsaber just in case. Whatever Finn saw....it just better help them get out of this mess.

"I got an idea about that." Finn turned to them. Han, Chewie, and Amilyn had no choice, but to follow through this idea of his. No matter if it had just come to him this second....it didn't matter as long as they got out alive. With Finn leading the way, they managed to be able to blend in with the whole base. They stopped when Finn halted at a particular stormtrooper coming their way.

This stormtrooper was quite tall, but by armor it seemed it was more special than others. The armor was silver chromium armor, probably salvaged to represent the past is now written. And past the troopers right shoulder was a small, but powerful looking silk black cape. "We're going to ask this one for information? If so Chewie do your thing," Amilyn asked Finn who nodded.

Chewie nodded curtly towards Amilyn and a confused Finn stared at her. "Do his thing?" He asked in a whisper. The trooper didn't see the furry wookie lunge his hand at her and pull her back with them. It surprised the trooper as she was being dragged into their corner of the room. His massive arms wrapped around the trooper, and the trooper struggled against the unbreakable grasp as Finn's gun was pointed at its mask.

An unsmiling Finn was trying to restrain himself from pulling the trigger. "Captain Phasma. Remember me?" He moved his blaster a bit away from the troopers face for the trooper to look at him.

"FN-2187. Yes, I remember you." The trooper speaking....it sounded like a woman.

Finn shook his head curtly. "Not anymore. My name is Finn. A real person name instead of just number and letters." Amilyn nodded, it was a much better name than having number to be said for it. Almost like trying to remember the password to the code.

Han spoke up. "We're just visiting. Finn's been giving us a quick tour of the place and it sure been....educational, but we haven't seen the planetary shield control room yet." Han broke out into a small, broad smile. "We'd really like to see the planetary shield control room."

"Now." Finn added in a menacingly tone of voice. He sounded good when he went into that voice....it made him seem.....at least intimidating and entertaining to watch do it. 

"You going to or are we going to put you in the garbage chute?" Amilyn asked Captain Phasma having her blaster pointed at the troopers head.

"Why would I show you anything?" Phasma sniffed derisively. Behind her Chewie let out a threatening groan meaning he could tighten his grip as tight as he wanted. Please don't kill her though thought Amilyn knowing it could lead to an accidental killing of Phasma. Phasma let a small gasp of air as Chewie tighten his grip a little tighter.

"Because if you don't," Han told her, "we'll eventually find it anyway. But you won't know that, then you'll be dead." Han nodded to Amilyn and Chewie. "Chewie here doesn't like people who threaten his friends. And Amilyn doesn't like people who are First Order scum looking for her force powers."