Chapter 24: Fight Club

Start from the beginning

"We have to start off strong," I tell him as JJ passes us. I grab his arm and pull him over, "We pick the worse option," I tell him as I hand over the card. He lets out a loud laugh before he pulls his phone out. When our shots arrive instead of us taking two we share them with the two leaders of the challenges.

After I finish grimacing from the shot I see pink fuzzy handcuffs dangling from his hand, "Ready?" he asks as Chris and I both side-eye each other. We put our arms out and they attach us with sinister laughs and smiles, "Oh can't forget this," JJ says holding up a white lace garter.

"What in the hell?" I whisper as he hands it to Chris.

"You have to put on a show and rip this off with your teeth without looking like a wild animal," Freezy says as he orders us two more drinks, "Have fun," He says as the two of them walk off. Chris bends down pulling my hand with him as he shimmies the garter up his right thigh.

"Kind of sexy," I tease as his smile doubles, "We got this no problem," I assure him. We link our arms and take the shots. The way he hisses while biting his lip should not be this attractive but I'm going to blame it on the rising tensions of the game. He leads the way with me right behind him as we stop in front of an empty stage. There are some drunk girls on another one not too far away so I'm not nervous. He gets up first and bends down a little to help me up. I hold onto the bottom half of my dress as I jump up. Our bodies press together as he holds me upright.

"Ready?" he asks as his minty breath rolls over my face. I nod my head and he starts dancing like a maniac. I'm thankful he's taking the spotlight as he twirls my hands. Our laughter is the only thing I can hear as the music seems to fade out. I slowly crouch down with my one hand in the air for Chris. I look up at him through my eyelashes as my teeth grab the garter. I use my hand to take it below his knee cause there is no way I can bend that low. When I stand back up I feel a hand slap my ass making me jump into Chris's arm. I turn my head and see a drunk man stumbling around his small group of friends.

"Sign me up baby," He yells with a laugh as I feel my voice getting caught in my throat. Chris pushes around me and hops down making the cheap handcuffs snap in half. I gasp as the plastic smashes onto the floor. Chris's fist is already slamming into the man's face as I jump down. The drunk man's friends try to make a move on Chris but Harry and JJ run over and break it up. Everything is happening so quickly that I don't even notice when the man lunges at Chris. Harry grabs the back of his shirt giving Chris the perfect amount of time to land his fist on his right cheek. Kyla puts her hands on my shoulders as she pulls me away from the commotion. A bouncer comes over and starts yelling for everyone to get out. Harry gives Kyla a look as he talks with the bouncer and JJ tries not to laugh.

"Holy shit," She whispers as Chris flexes his hand out, small scrapes sit on his knuckles. When he sees my wide eyes he apologizes as I freeze. Kyla makes sure I'm okay before going to check on Harry. Chris takes my hand in his and leads me outside so we can get some air.

"Are you okay?" He asks reaching up, putting his hand on my cheek. His face softens when I lean into his touch. He continues apologizing for beating the shit out of that guy so I lean in connecting our lips. The corners of his mouth turn up as I deepen the kiss, moving our lips in sync.

"I think that was one of the hottest things a guy has ever done for me," I tell him as I wrap my arms around his chest. He embraces me as I let out a deep breath, his hands rubbing my back reassuringly, "I mean at least we got the two points," I joke as he lets out a breathy laugh.

"We can go back to the villa," He says pulling away and taking my hand in his. I shake my head and start leading him back inside. When we turn the corner the rest of our group is standing outside with their phones out.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask Kyla as we walk over.

"We got kicked out for fighting," She says as she slings her arm around me.

I give them all an awkward smile, "Sorry for ruining this club," I tell them as they shake their heads.

"Don't be this was the pregame club," Simon says.

"We were gonna leave in like twenty minutes to get new dares and to get Vik set up," Ethan says as he looks at his watch. I let out a thankful sigh as I lean into Chris's side.

"Thank god," I mumble as everyone starts walking toward the next club, "How's the hand?" I ask when I see Chris rubbing his knuckles. He puts his hand to his side and shakes his head saying it's fine, "Seriously. thank you for being my knight in shining armor," I tell him with a sweet smile.

"Always," he whispers kissing the side of my head. I drop my head and watch out feet walking in line with a smile, a blush creeping up my cheeks. Hopefully, the rest of the night goes more smoothly.