chapter 29

A/n

An unconscious Ridhima lay on Sikandar's soft bed. His mother Shivangi is checking her grandchild. Shivangi sighed and then said "Due to overstress she got
Fainted.   Make sure to keep her keep her stress-free.  " All of them nodded.  Shivangi herself is shocked to see her grandchild in such a condition. Adhiyunt said in his dominating voice " Rehan if my princess wakes and doesn't want to see you then you would maintain distance from her until she is comfortable enough to talk to you. " Rehan nodded his head not being able to say anything out of guilt.

After some time riddhima started waking up.  She saw her family surrounding her except for her Shiv bhaiya as he had a meeting the whole night. She tried to sit but couldn't as her body was paining.  Arjun saw his Precious sister trying to sit so he quickly held her hand and made her sit. Now all her family was staring at her.  She saw Angre standing there with his head down in guilt.  He saw his Sister looking at him.  Rehan or Angre said " I'm sorry riddhima I know I hid many things from you. " riddhima said "Tell me everything thing you hid from me.  " Rehan said " I'm your cousin Rehan Singh Gill.  I   faked my identity as Angre. I didn't stop vansh at the conference because I didn't want you to get humiliated because of me.  I have my reason.  I'm sorry you could give me any punishment you want I'm ready to bear your punishment.  " riddhima smiled mischievously then said"I forgive you but still you are desperate to get punished then your punishment is... " She knowingly stops to create suspense. Her grandfather put a hand on her head and then said to her "You can give him any punishment you want my child he should fulfill it. " whilst Rehan gulped. Riddhima said" You have to make a garden of different types of flowers on your own you will plant them with your hard work after that only I will talk to you.  "

Rehan sighed in relief he thought that Riddhima was going to give him a tough punishment. He knows it is hard to make a garden on his own but he would do it for his princess. Sikander felt happy as well as proud that his daughter took a stand for herself.  He would make sure to make his daughter strong so that no one could hurt  her. Ridhima's grandmother asked her " you are applying in college but which field ?" Ridhima smiled than said " for buisness . " all of them looked at her in shock . Manik asked " i thought you were studying cardiology . " Ridhima look down and bit her lower lip . She took feel breath before replying " i always wanted to study buisness even i got a seat b but a rich guy buy my seat and only cardiology was there which i could study under my scholarship ." Adhiyunt's blood boiled hearing his granddaughter. She should have treated like a queen but there his precious little child was suffering badly.  He just wanted to make ridhima's kidnapper alive and torcher her again till his heart satisfy . They all look as Ridhima who was sad remembering her past.  She even beg to that guy to leave her seat as it was her dream but that guy was hell bend to buy her seat.  Prem said to everyone " ok comeon let's go it's already very late.  Let princess to rest as she is already weak. " all of them left sikandar's room. 

Sikandar look at his daughter who is sitting on his bed looking around room like a innocent child . He sat beside Ridhima then said " baby you sleep on bed i would sleep on couch . " Ridhima smiled than said " it's ok please sleep on bed it had enough space for two of us to sleep i promise i won't trouble you . " she pouted. Sikandar smiled at his daughter than replied " it's not that princess i don't want to make you uncomfortable." Ridhima said looking scared " please sleep with me I'm scared of sleeping alone.  " Sikandar hugged her and caress her back . He said " ok princess no worry I'm here.  "

Ridhima nodded.  The  father daughter duo got changed and went for sleep .

    ~~~~~~~~~

In hall

All Singh gill men sat on couch . Shivangi was tired from jurney so adhiyunt's sent her in room to get some rest . He saw Rehan he smriked thinking ways to punish him . Rehan gulped seeing his grandfather glaring him. Adhiyunt said in his dominating voice " Rehan Singh gill don't think our innocent princess has given you easy punishment than you are saved.  From tomorrow till the day you make our princess'garden ready you would wash each and every car and would clean garage.  " Rehan nodded sighing in relief that his grandpa at least show some mercy on him. 

Adhiyunt announced " ok everyone go and rest we all have work from tomorrow.  " everyone nodded. 

Adhiyunt went towards his room.  He entered and saw his sweet wife sitting on bed with a picture in her hand.  He saw his wife had picture of nimrat in her hand their younger daughter-in-law. He kept his hand on his wife's shoulder.  His wife said while sobbing " i failed adhi we couldn't took care of our nimi's precious possession her daughter. " Adhiyunt said softly caressing his wife's head " it's not your fault shivi it was our fate.  It was decided by Shri Ram . Come now we have our princess right we would take care of her.  Let's sleep don't pressurise your little brain much or else it would burst out.  " shivangi pouted than said " have shame mr  gill you have grown old still you won't stop teasing me.  " adhiyunt replied with a Cheshire smile " that is for life time you have to handle it . Let's sleep it's already very late.  " shivangi nodded. 

  ==========
  ••••••••••

Guys this is last chapter of this story. Remember this is part 1 of devil's obsession sequel would be out soon.  Today i won't say to vote or comment but  if you like even  half chapter of this story than please do comment.  Do tell me what you think about this story and some suggestion for sequel . Happy dipawali.  Yours Naina goenka.