chapter 9

In Italy
At night
Shiv and everyone with help of Krish make sure to fit a CCTV camera in riddhima's room so they could see her anytime . They saw Riddhima came out of washroom they saw her eyes were red . They saw she sat on floor her eyes went on vansh's photo which was kept on table she started breaking things  around she brook mirror with her bare hands due to which glass pieces got stuck in her arms.  She took a glass piece she was about to cut her worst then she remembered her promise to her Krish bhai she throw glass away sat on floor again and started crying bitterly . She stared at vansh's photo and said " why vansh you throw me or of your life without any guilt . You left me alone in a resort without thinking anything I was alone with no money.  I could have got ra..rape but you , you didn't cared about me.  Arre that shiv sir he just meet me today he and his brothers trusted me but you you being my own husband didn't trusted me.  Why can't you just get out of my live my heart ? Why why just I can't hate you I want to hate you but I can't this stupid heart of mine is still loving you . " Saying so she broke down again .

Soon Krish and radhe entered room they ran towards Riddhima raha holes Riddhima's hands while Krish was applying medicine on her wounds . Riddhima was continuously wiggling she was getting panic attack . Krish took a injection . He injected Riddhima . Soon Riddhima slept . He took Riddhima and slowly place her on bed . He said breaking silence " raha baby you stay with riddhi maybe she need anything . " Radha ñodded Krish sighed he know radha inwardly was blaming herself for Riddhima's condition. He hugged radha assuring her that everything will be alright . While singh gill men were angry  and worried seeing Riddhima's condition but they were sure that Riddhima is now in safe hands they know Krish and raha loved Riddhima more than anything .

------------------------------------

Sorry for short and late update but in next chapter there will be many revelations.  Till then bye bye . Har har Mahadev.  Everyone happy Shravan Maas . Stay safe stay happy .

Please vote and comment
Please do inline comment
Your author
Naina Goenka .