chapter 11

Riddhima walked in elvator and went 1 floor up . She saw a hallway full of cabins with name plates on up.  She walked towards all of them she saw a cabin without name plate she forwned but let it go . She went towards last office and saw name plate. 

CEO Sikandar adhyunt singh gill. 

She smiled and knocked door softly.  Soon she heard a cold voice

Sikandar - come in. 

She went in.  Sikandar was just stunned to see his precious daughter looking extremely gorgeous without any makeup.  He came out of his thoughts when he heard a honey like soft voice.

Riddhu - good morning boss. 

Sikandar - good morning.  I think you really have value of time you came before given time . Unless my own sons who got so big but still couldn't learn to be panctual. 

Riddhu - thanks sir . I came here to learn new things and get expirence.  And my mentor has said me that the person who is not panctual can never learn new things. 

Sikandar smiled at his daughter's maturity.  He said 

Sikandar - ok you are doing good but let me tell you don't come in donkey sons company they would make you too like them.  Come with me we would prank them together and would make their life hell. 

Riddhima giggled at Sikandar's childish statement . Before anyone could say anything shiv came in and said to Riddhu

Shiv - don't listen to this old man he would make you mad .

Riddhu - haww you shouldn't say like this he is father right. 

Sikandar - yes yes learn something from Riddhima she is 10 years younger than you still she is so polite. 

Shiv (sarcastically ) - yes daddy do you want something. 

Sikandar (teasingly)  - not much just massage my feet they paining from morning. 

Riddhu (worried )- is it paining alot sould massage it .

Sikandar - no no I'm just teasing him. 

Please vote and comment
Please do inline comment
Your author
Naina Goenka