chapter 5

Authors pov

Riddhima got up early morning . She got ready for interview.

Her outfit

  She went towards the temple of house

She went towards the temple of house . She touched feet of lord Ram's idol and said " shree ram Apne Bachpan se Mana hai kabhi aapse kuchh Manga nahin . Par ab bas bahi hota mujh se nahi shen kar sakti rejections ko ab mujhse nahi hota. Thak choki hoon logo ki baton se tano se . nahin hota please yah interview pass karwa dena issi pe mera future depended hai. Radhe aur Krish pe aur bujh nahin banna chahti . Jay Shri Ram. " Dining table and sir are the preparing breakfast she said "I'll eat breakfast outside after my interview I am getting late for it. " Krish came from behind and said " why would you not eat your breakfast ?eat first and then go . " She said " No bhai late ho raha hai bad mein Aakar khaungi " Krish sighed and said " driver ko bol diya hai vah tumhen office Tak chhod dega. " She said " Maine taxi book kar li hai main vahin se Chali jaaungi ." saying so she went out and sit in taxi .

S

SG enterprise office .

She went in and went to receptionist. she asked for her interview. Receptionist told her to go on 68 floor for interview. she went towards lift . she reached on on the floor . she saw many dressed and caked girls sitting there they give her nasty glares . she ignore it and say to herself " beta ab to naukari lagne se Rahi bhag yahan se " but before she could go out of office receptionist called her name for interview .

She went towards office where interview held . She took deep breath and knocked door softly. A scary voice said " come in . " She went in and saw 6 men no very very scary men sitting there with blank faces. One was in his early 50 while one was of her age. A men from middle who had beard spoke making her flinch. " Come sit. " She quickly obyed him being scared . The beard men said " I'm Shiv Singh gill . Nice to meet you. " She flet all there eyes on her which make her nervous she said shuttering " my n name is ri..dhima vansh ....." She stop in her track as she realised that I'm not his wife anymore. She gulped and Said "I m Riddhima. " The man in late fifties said " I'm Sikandar Singh gill . He is my other son prem Arjun and Manik . Give your file . " She gave her file to Sikandar after cheking for sometime he spoke " you are selected as our pa as seeing your job experience is quit good I hope you have no problem. " She said tamidly " ok sir . " He said okay from tomorrow you could start your work she said okay and then left of office she called Radhe and said excitedly Radhe " I got a job as pa of Mr gill . " Radhe said " you you did it riddhi I am proud of you come home fast we would celebrate . " saying so Radhe ended call Ridhima happily went out of office unknown of being watched all time.

Sikandar's pov .

I woke up early hacker to meet my princess personally. we soon had breakfast and went to office everyone greeted us but we ignore them. After some interview s now it was time for my princess interview soon office door was knocked softly she is said Shiv said coming come in their comes my precious daughter in a white outfit looking like angel from heaven Shiv introduce himself then princess said her name but she by mistake attached that bastard's name with her . My anger shoot up as her eyes watered. I introduce myself and my sons and asked for her file .

after seeing her great achievements I announced her getting job as our pa to which she replied tamidly. After she went we quickly opened are laptop to see what she is doing. we saw her happily talking to her friend. I vowed myself to protect her always . she lived this much years without our love. we were living laxourous life and she was at a damn small orphanage . No I won't let her go away from us now . I let nimmi go but I won't let our princess go . Even if I have to cage in her room but I won't let her go . Vansh Rai singhaniya you would cry tears of blood for hurting our princess.

Do you guys like riddhu's Papa's pov .
Please vote and comment
Please do inline comment
Your author
Naina Goenka .