Chapter 23

In India

Vansh was in his office looking happy why not his supporter his chachu was coming back from Switzerland after many months. Rudra was always supportive of vansh after his big brother's death he became a father to vansh.  He loved Aryan but Bryan's behavior made Rudra hate him.  Rudra told vansh not to tell anyone about his arrival as he wanted to surprise Chanchal. vansh came out of his thoughts as he heard a knock on his study door.  He ordered Pearson to come in. He saw it was Angre he nodded at Angre as if ordering him to speak.  Angre said " VR you know about my deal with your dad. According to it my 5 years of your work are over.  " vansh said,  " yay I know Rehan  I know give me your resignation I would sign it. " Rehan said " it was great working with you I would leave tomorrow night.  As you know I divorced Ishani so I won't take her with me she isn't my responsibility.  About siya, we love each other a lot but I need my family's permission for this marriage. I promise I would contact you soon. " vansh nodded since he know about them for a long back but he had no option but to manage Angre to marry Ishani. 

Vansh went to the airport to pick up Rudra. Soon, he saw Rudra coming towards him. Rudra hugged him and said " how are  you vansh I hope you are well. " vansh nodded and said," yes Chachu how was extruding there ." Rudra said " everything was good. "

Soon they went home. Rudra went towards his room with vansh. They heard something which make vansh shocked and Rudra teared up.

Please do vote and comment
Please do an inline comment.
Your author
Naina goenka.