Chapter 22

Riddhima's pov

I woke up and saw it was 2 pm it is still time. Today after many months I got my best sleep in the lap of my mother like a best friend. I saw was still sitting in the same position not moving. I frowned and said, " Radha you are sick right you should sleep why are you sitting ." she said softly " how can I sleep when my little sis is sleeping so peacefully? I didn't want to wake you up that's why I didn't sleep plus I'm taking resting since morning I wanted to sit beside you for some time. " I nodded then got up and asked the question which I wanted to ask many times " rahe how got married to krish bhai?" she smiled and said " you know me and krish we were friends when he came to India. After that, I came here to study and unknowingly I applied for a job at Krish's pa. I got selected after I completed my studies I got a marriage offer from Krish's grandparents they liked me and wanted krish to marry me. Krish never forced me and we both generally liked each other and got married. on engagement day you had exams so the warden's auntie say that you can't come. And on marriage, we called the warden and got to know that you were sick and that's why we couldn't tell you. You know I dearly wanted you to attend my wedding. While currently, I'm working as Krish's pa. " I nodded. I hugged her tightly and said " I'm happy that you have a life partner which you deserved. " she to hugged me back. Soon we parted away. Then I made soup for bhabhi since she is sick I can't let her work. After eating I took a good relaxing shower.

Riddhima's pov end.

A/n

While in the SSG mansion, Sikandar saw prem was sleeping since last night's meeting was long. And others were at work he quietly went out to shiv's warehouse where they kept mark. He know shiv wanted to deal with Mark later but he wanted to talk with Mark right now. He went to Mark and threw cold water on him. Mark got up and got scared to see Sikandar angry.

Mark knows that Sikandar is not a man to mess with especially when he is angry

Mark knows that Sikandar is not a man to mess with especially when he is angry. Sikandar came close to him and said with anger laced voice " how dare you huh how dare you touch my daughter? Don't you fear your life? Tell me who was with you and dare you to lie. " mark said in being scared " I'm sorry sir I don't know she was your daughter I never knew her. It... It was Margaret who told me to get her on my bed. I swear I don't even know that she was your daughter.  leave me I'm sorry.  " slander is hell angry he just wants to kill the girl for thinking something this much frustrating about his daughter.

Please do vote and comment
Please do an inline comment
Your author
Naina goenka.