character sketch

Sikandar Singh gill ~

He is 48 years old . He is father of 4 sons and one daughter . His daughter was kidnapped on the day she was born . He tried to find her but end up with nothing . He is ruthless and cold hearted person but for his princess he is a soft yet strict dad . He is possesive towards his daughter from the minute she was born as their family didn't have daughter since five generation and she was first daughter which born in ther family . He is boss of black mafia . Which rules mafia world . He is also known as mafia king .

Shiv Singh gill ~

Shiv Singh gill ~

He is first son of Sikandar . He is  capo of dark mafia . He is 30 years old . He is cold arrogant and bossy for world but for his princess he is a possesive and over protective brother . His name is enough to scare the hell out of people . He and his father and brothers rule mafia world .

Prem Singh gill ~

Prem Singh gill ~

He is second  son of Sikandar . He is 28 year old .  He is second in command of dark mafia . He like to kill. His favourite thing is blood and deadbody. he is overprotective towards Riddhima his baby princess . He can't see even single tear in her eyes.  He is obsessed with her with the moment she was born .

  He is obsessed with her with the moment she was born

Arjun Singh gill

He is third son of Sikandar . He is 26 years old . He is caption in command of dark mafia . He train sholdeirs of dark mafia . He handel most of legal work of SSG enterprise . He is overprotective towards Riddhima . He loves her alot .

Manik Singh gill

Manik Singh gill

He is twin of riddhima . He is 20 years old .  He never saw riddhima but heard alot about her . He even saw her pics . He is obsessed with Riddhima he never like seeing her with any other person  rather than his father and his brothers. He has vowed that if they found riddhima then he would never let anyone near her neither any boy nor girl.  He is studying in college for business he is in third college ,  as well as help in mafia . Many girls fall for his charm . But he fall for only one girl that is riddhima .

Riddhima Singh gill

Riddhima Singh gill

She is innocent and naive girl . She is 20 years old .  After getting betrayed by her husband she came Italy to her friend . She is studying first college as she left college for Kabir.  She is studying cardiology . She is orphan . She is fun loving and bubbly girl.  She like reading. 

Please vote and comment
Please do inline comment
Your author
Naina Goenka
Next update tomorrow afternoon .