chapter 16

In Italy .

Riddhima saw everyone one were trying to get her attention but sikandar was silent  . He slowly started to go somewhere.  He went to his enormous indoor pool. 

Sikandar looked up at sky closing his eyes

Sikandar looked up at sky closing his eyes . Tears rolled down his cheeks as he remembered how his love of life his wife his nimmi comitted suicide because she couldn't protect their  Princess . He felt soft feather like thing weeping his tears.  He opened his eyes to see his youngest child  his Riddhima his princess weeping his tears.  She looked at with utter innocence in her eyes which make him coe at her cute face.  She said pouting sadly

Riddhima - do you no like me here tell me but please don't cry . If you would tell me I would never come infront of you or anyone whom you love.  Please don't cry I can't see anyone crying because of me. 

Sikandar patted her head gently and made her sit on the chair present there and sat on knees infront of her . Riddhima gasped seeing him sitting on his knees . Sikandar said softly while keeping his hands on her knees.

Sikandar - no princess why wouldn't I want you here.  It's just I remember your mother when I saw you . You looked just like her .

Riddhima - ohh where is she I want to meet her .

Sikandar - she is up in stars always staring you with love. 

Riddhima - ohh I'm sorry

Sikandar - it's princess that's why I was crying you didn't did anything . I know the thing shiv said was half wrong and half right. 

Riddhima - how ?

Sikandar - see we can't pressurise you to open up so it's wrong but you can't keep every emotion botteled up so it's right too.  I'm not saying too open up with everyone but always remember we are there to support you.  I won't pressurise you to call me dad or anything but you are always fee to call me anything you want. 

Riddhima - I know I would try to open up .

Sikandar - ok well I guess we should go or else your donkey brothers would creat my hall into war room by fighting with each other and guess what at at the end of the day I have to clean the whole hall because your brothers can only do buisness nothing else huh useless creatures .

Riddhima giggled at him. He smiled seeing his daughter laughing . They went to hall to see all of Riddhima' s brothers sitting in circle discussing something . Riddhima frowned then said

Riddhima - what are guys discussing ?

Manik - that with whom you should sleep tonight as no way in the hell we would let you sleep alone .

Arjun slapped the back of manik's head saying .

Arjun - you idiot stop cursing infront of my innocent princess. 

Sikandar said coming from behind while keeping his hand on Riddhima's waist. 

Sikandar - offcourse see would sleep with me I'm her dad she would be comfortable with me .

Shiv - no dad she is sleeping with me remember you and prem is having a meeting tonight.  And I can't trust her with arjun or Manik what if they kick my fragile princess in sleep. 

Sikandar nodded while Riddhima blushed at the name shiv called her . While every singh gill men cooed at her. 

Sorry for again short chapter.  Happy diwali in advance. 

Please do vote and comment
Please do inline comment
Your author
Naina Goenka.