chapter 12

In luch time

Riddhima worked in sikander's cabin as she is new in few hours she got to know that sikander is a funny person.  She went to cafeteria to get her lunch .

Margret saw her coming she smiled evily . She went towards mark . Mark is a total playboy who had got every girl of there company on his bed Margret know once he would decide to take Riddhima in his bed then he would do anything he was such a psycho that to get the girl he wanted on bed he could even rape her . She went towards him and said .

Margret - hii mark do you saw that new hot girl. 

Mark - oh really who is she anyway I'm really turned on today . I just want to fu*k someone in a animalistic way.  Ahh I want a tight pussy now. 

Margret - ohh that's great look there she is . By the way she is Riddhima. 

Mark (looking at Riddhima.  ) - oohh so hot she is . just looking at her I'm feeling hard . Her pussy would be so tight . I would fuck her tonight. 

Margret - but I have a bet you can't fuck her here in office after office hours you know there would be no one at office. 

Mark - yes I'm going to fuck her today only I know she is boss's pa . You  know before boss's cabin there is a closed cabin there even won't be cameras so no one would see it .

Margret - yup. 

Saying so Margret went out giving Riddhima a cunning smiled.  Mark was just staring at Riddhima . He thought

Mark - so hot she is . Ahh just looking so good with clothes she would be soo beautiful without clothes.  Just look at her boobs so good I would fuck her so hard . I would do one thing I would keep her with me for one week and would fuck her hard everyday. 

(P/S - you don't know man soon you are going to have fun with singh gill mens . You know what their fun means.  With evil smirk.  )

At night

It was night Riddhima is working in sikander's cabin.  While sikandar went out for meeting.  Her work was almost done.  While on other side Margret went towards mark with  juice she mixed a drug in juice which would drove Mark's desires at pick . She know in his desires mark would be more  wild and animalistic with Riddhima.  She went towards him and said

Margret - mark take this juice it would give you energy. 

Mark - thanks. 

Mark drank juice and his desires were on pick he just wanted Riddhima right now . He saw almost whole office was deserted no one was there . He went towards sikander's cabin saw Riddhima was coming out of cabin . He went towards her he took her hand and started dragging her towards locked office.  He throwed Riddhima inside and looked the door he oned lights saw whole cabin was empty . Riddhima said being frightened

Riddhima - who are you ? What do you want ?

Mark - you . Come on I know girls like you let me fuck you willingly I would be less wild with you .

Riddhima ( shouting ) - hep someone help. 

She tried to run away but mark holder her . He took off her blazzer and started scratching her arms. Riddhima shouted loudly

Riddhima - help help please somebody help .

Mark started slapping Riddhima rapidly making her lip bleed and her cheeks were red due to slapping she was crying continuously . Riddhima thought in her mind

Riddhima - hey narayan raksha karo.  Raksha karo shri Ram. 

As if her shree ram had heard her ther saw the door of cabin broke the saw shiv there they heard his loud roar .

Shiv - Leave her . How dare you to touch her .

I'm sorry if I hurt someone with bad words in this chapter I just wanted to add a twist in story .

I know I didn't updated from long actually I was preparing for my new story which would come soon. 
Please do vote and comment .
Please do inline comment .
Your author
Naina Goenka.