chapter 21

Riddhima's pov

Currently, I'm sitting in the back seat of the car while the driver is driving. I am looking outside suddenly I saw a few mans troubling an old man. I told the driver's uncle to stop the car and he did.

I came out and went towards them. I saw a man who said "hey you old man can you see where are you going? Huh don'you know who my father is if I want he can make you beg your entire life. " I said " how can you talk to him like that? Did your parents ever teach you moral values didn't they said you to always respect elders?  " I saw an old man turn and he was.

he was just staring at me

he was just staring at me. I looked down thinking I do something wrong.  he said " why are you looking down my child? "I just shook my head.  I said " why are they troubling you?  " he said " oh I was just busy on my phone and got bumped into them. But where are you going? " I replied " I'm just going back home.  But what's your name uncle?" he said "  I'm adhiyunt.  Who are you ?" I said," I'm riddhima ."  he nodded and kept his hand on my head I flinched but relaxed soon. He said "then you should get going my child.  have a nice day.  " I nodded. I sat in the car and started my journey home.  I am still thinking about how he was scary but I got a protective aura around me as I get with dad and my brothers. He was so gentle with the and even talked nicely to me.

I shrugged my thoughts as I reach home.  I went in and saw krish bhai sitting there reading a magazine.  I went and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. I whispered slowly " why did you lie to me bhai? Why did you never tell me that I have a family? " I felt his breath itching he said " you know when you were kidnapped, uncle was very much angry plus aunt committed suicide he was in depression I didn't know that you were exactly his daughter, not that why I hide it. I'm sorry. " I nodded and said softly "it's ok. Where is radhe bhabhi?   " he said " she is sick today so she is resting I wanted to be with her but she kicked me out. "

I nodded and went towards their room.  I knocked on the door a come-in was heard.  I went in and saw radhu lying on the bed.  I went to her and hugged her and said " what happened radhu you ok? Krish bhai told me you were sick and you didn't let him take care of you. " she said caressing my head "noting princess it's just a normal fever and that overprotective hubby of mine didn't even let me get off the bed. You know I punished him yesterday he hid everything from me about your identity. From today till next week, he would sleep on the couch. " I made a puppy face and shook my head indicating her to not to punish bhai and she nodded.  I placed my head on her lap and let sleep take me as  I am not going to the office because of my arm injury. Plus prem bhaiya would pick me up at 6 pm. So I could sleep.

Riddhima's pov end. 

---------------------------

Authors pov
On another side, Adhiyunt saw both boys talking to themselves he heard a boy say " you saw that girl she is so beautiful anyone would fall for her.  " his blood boiled as that man dared to comment on his granddaughter. How dare he. Yes, he got riddhima's pics in advance and gave money to both the guys to misbehave with him so he could test her.  And indeed she passed it. He glared at the guy he said greeting his teeth " how dare you to talk about her like that. I didn't give you money to stare at her.  And now go before I kill you. " the guy nodded and ran away to save his life.  Adhiyunt shook his and moved towards his car.

Sorry for the late update. So guys I have a question.  Should I make a sequel to this book in which riansh would meet again?  And would make riddhima a strong yet sweet character.  Please do feel me.

Please do vote and comments
Please do inline comments
Your author
Naina goenka.