chapter 26

A/N

Soon Ridhima and sikandar for settle in car . Sikandar saw Ridhima was having struggle in tying seat belt . So he said " here princess let me help you.  " Ridhima nodded silently.  Sikandar took seat belt from her hand gently. Ridhima was looking at sikandar with her big doe shape eyes.  Sikandar coed at his daughter.  Soon sikandar start his car.  At first there was silence . But Ridhima started saying " I want to know you . " She poutted as she know nothing about her own father .

Sikandar said " so princess ask anything you want . Wait let's play 21 questions . This way we would know each other.  " Ridhima nodded as she asked " favourite colour ? Mine light pink.  " Sikandar replied " mine black . Favourite food ? Mine chhole
bhature . Ridhima replied " mine dosa with sambar and coconut chutney.  Favourite desert  ? Mine rasmalai . " Sikandar replied" mine gulabajamun.  Comfort food which you could eat whole day ? Mine toor dal and plain rice . " Ridhima said " mine khichdi . Food which you hate ? Wait we would give answer together . " Sikandar nodded both said " karela.  " Both of them laughed and give each other hi - fi. Sikandar had his attention on road while talking to Ridhima.  Soon sikandar asked " food which you eat when you are sad ? Mine jalebi . " Ridhima was lost at his question she thought for sometime than said " mine tea . Indian tea you know today I went to a restaurant I asked them a tea they handed me a black tea.  Che after drinking it I was literally seeing stars in day light. Anyway favourite sport ? Mine cricket . " Sikandar replied " don't worry Arjun knows how to make  Indian tea he would make it for you. Mine too cricket.  Favourite cricketer ? Mine Ms Dhoni . " Ridhima smiled than said " mine Virat kholi.  Favourite hobi ? Mine cooking.  " Sikandar said" mine painting. Your  idol ? Mine my father.  " Ridhima said worth a happy glient in her eyes " mine Hanuman ji . " Sikandar said " good to know . You know I am too a devotee of him.  I use to admire him since childhood. "

There was silence in car they have crossed half of forest 1 hour has been passed none said anything.  Sikandar asked the thing he was dreading to say " princess what do you feel about vansh ?" " I don't know ." Ridhima said in daze still looking outside trying to avoid her father's question.  Sikandar caressed her head than said lovingly " you can tell me may be I can help you know I'm your dad I wouldn't let you go on wrong path . Just trust me for once ." Ridhima looked at her dadda with teary eyes she said " I don't know . My heart is telling me that I was also at fault I just can't blame him.  But then I remember how he accused me he try to show me as a characterless lady a gold digger infront of world, he crumbled my self respect, my love , my selflessness , my trust.  I don't know I try to hate him but my stupid heart can't let me hate him.  I am confused what to do.  " Sikandar smiled than said " don't worry take your time work on yourself . Plus see if vansh come back apologize you than make sure to teach him a good lesson after that decide what you want to do.  As much as I don't want you even think about him but I know once we love someone we can't stop doing it.  You need time my princess first heal your inner hurts than be strong.  Make yourself so strong that you can ignore him when he tries his best to coo you . You need to stay head strong infront of him.  And if you have problems I'm always there with you. That's why first focus on yourself our family.  Make yourself strong you are coming to office since tomorrow I would train you how to control emotions.  I would make you emotionally strong.  " Ridhima nodded. 

         ~~~~~~~~~

At Krish's home

Krish's pov

After having a tiring day I came back home . Today radhe is sick so she didn't came with me.  I went to my room to see it empty I got showered. I went downstairs to kitchen to see Radha was taking our plates to set it at dining room. I went behind her to dining room once she kept plates on table I back hugged her keeping my chin on her shoulder.  I saw her smile shyly . Even after 2 years  of marriage my wife is still shy when get close to her.  I love my grandparents for their great decision  of making me merry her. I love her alot.  I said kissing her earlobe " you looking beautiful radhe.  " She said shyly " thanks . Come lets eat.  " I frowned than asked her " where is riddhi  ?" She said " she went to a party with uncle . She would stay at SSG mension tonight. " I nodded.  I pulled a chair made Radha sit first than I sat to chair next to her . We are in silence. 

I saw her worried about something what it could be.  I ask her " why are you looking worried ?" She said" tomorrow Rehan Bhai is coming back Ridhima would get shock and hurt after knowing Rehan Bhai is angre ." I said explaining her " it's ok Rehan Bhai would handle everything but one thing is sure that he would get a good punishment by grandpa.  " I smirked as it would be fun seeing my big brother getting punishment.  she said " but riddhima needs to know it's like we are betraying her.  I just don't want her to suffer anymore.  " I nodded than said" don't worry it's between Rehan Bhai and her we  should stay away you know Rehan Bhai has to work hard to get her forgiveness.  " She smiled than nodded.  I said lovingly " there's the beautiful smile of my shy wife.  " She blushed at this.  She is most beautiful thing I had ever seen. 

Krish's pov .

             ••••••••••

With sikandar and Ridhima.

Ridhima's pov :

We were sitting in silence.  It is most precious moments of my life . I saw papa  his eyes were focused on road his one hand was on staring wheel while other one was holding my hand.  I always wanted this movements with my family finally I'm getting it . I have my own family . Father my father , grandparents , brothers , cousins.  Krish Bhai told me about his big brother.  His name was something ridhan uh I forgot I would ask bhaiya later.  I saw dad  was still looking at road .

I don't know what comes into me I right now want his attention on me.  Uhh you were not like this Ridhima get a grip on yourself.  I still saw him looking out so I deliberately started coughing hardly  hopefully that I would get his attention.  He suddenly stopped car he cupped my face then said " you ok princess wait I would get water.  How does you suddenly started coughing that to so badly . " He opened bottle and bring it near my lips.  My eyes got glossy as I make so worried for me just to get some attention.  I said in between sobs " I'm sorry.  I don't know why suddenly wanted to get your attention and I deliberately did this.  I'm sorry ." He sighed then said " if you wanted attention than you could have called me what was the need to bother yourself so much.  Its ok it happens sometime.  " He said rubbing my back. 

Soon he re start car . After half an hour we reach destination.  I saw a marvellous building.  Papa got out first then he opened door for me.  I said hugging him  " thank you so much for understanding me you know leaving you no one understood me.  " He hugged me back then said " it's ok you have your family with you now.  Don't worry I'm always behind you.  " I nodded.  Hopefully everything goes well. 

          ~~~~~~~~

Please do vote and comment
Please do inline comment .
Your author
Naina goenka.