chapter 20

In india

There was a video playing where vansh was breaking things because he couldn't found Riddhima. Misterous person sang " dundho dundho tum bhi dundho jitna chahe utna dundho milegi nahi wo kissi ko  . " Suddenly he heard knock on his door he said sternly" come in . " He saw it was his gard . Gard said shivering" sir there is one lady who wants to meet you.  " Misterous person said closing his laptop" ok send her in and go out after you on light . " Gard nodded he oned light and went . Misterous person turned his chair and he is ......

Yes it is Rehan he was making sure that no one knows where Riddhima is

Door opened a petite lady came in. Rehan said  " so you finally came to me babygirl but think before saying your decision because once you agree than you would be mine only mine . I respect you and trust you but that doesn't mean that I would let any other man take my place in your life. " Lady replied softly " I want to be yours Rehan. " Rehan smiled and turned his chair towards lady . She is ...

Sia went towards Rehan and sat on his lap while keeping her book legs on one side she hugged him and said " I love you Rehan

Sia went towards Rehan and sat on his lap while keeping her book legs on one side she hugged him and said " I love you Rehan.  " Rehan hugged her too saying " I love you too baby girl. "

In Italy

After having breakfast sikandar said " princess can accompany me in a party today at night.  " Riddhima nodded and said " but it's my first time in any party. I hope I won't trouble you. " Sikandar said "you won't I would pick you up at night prem would help you with make-up and dress . " Riddhima nodded. Sikandar was going to go out of kitchen but he heard Riddhima calling softly " umm dada which time would come to pick . " Sikandar's happiness knew no bound as his princess called him as her father. He turned and hugged her tightly. He said " always call me that princess. I would pick you up at 6 o clock. " Shiv said " Riddhima driver would drop you at krish's home as me and arjun have a meeting and dad and prem must be tired . " Riddhima nodded.

Sorry for short update. I was sick plus my exam would start soon.  I would update as soon as possible.

Please do vote and comment
Please do inline comment
Your author
Naina Goenka