chapter 3

Krish's pov
I went to my room and dialled a no soon he picked phone and said " hi Krish is something important you called so late . " I said " yes Shiv bhai I want to say something . " He said " yes I'm all hear ." I said " bhai radhe's friend riddhima is our princess . " He said " how can you be so sure ."

I said " bhai I know her from past two years . I first met her as Radha's best friend . Then I even did DNA test. " He said"Hey from who's blood did you used for dna test and how did you get blood ?" I gulped and answered him " wo I ordered your secretery khana to get uncle's blood . He took uncle's blood when he was sleeping. I swear it was important that's why I did this. " He said " ok tell me about her life. " I told him about princess's ex husband aka vansh Rai singhaniya. I told him everything. He said "but she can be any enemy's spy too. " I said " bhai she is too inocent and naive . Plus is having nimmi aunt's chain ." He said " ok get her chain. " I said " no bhai she would die but would never give me chain . It's her mother's last memory she have. " He said "ok then get her chains picture and her every information with her pics. " I said "ok I would be there in tomorrow afternoon ."

Krish's pov end
---------------------------

Krish's pov end ---------------------------

Shiv's pov

I was currently killing a betrayer who tried to leak information about me being mafia king so what I torcher him for ten days and finally killed him today no one can mass with SSG and get along so easily. Dad is handling legal buisness so he handed me mafia gang and title of mafia king of dark mafia. I went straight in kitchen of my house . My brother prem saw me and said " you know when princess would come back you can't roam around after killing someone. You know after her seeing her brother killing someone she would hate you ." I clench my jaw. I quickly went to my room and stood under shower . No my princess can't hate me no I would never let this happen . I promise maa I would find her son and would never let her go away from our family. I lost her once but now. I would be very careful .

I am not soft for anyone but for princess I can do anything. She was kidnapped on the day she was born. We tried to find her alot but couldn't. My maa couldn't handel her lost and committed suicide. Dad was discharged since then I handled dark mafia . We are so much obsessed with our princess. She is only girl child in our family. In our family culture we didn't have girl child since 5 generations.

We thought to keep her name Riddhima . I asked and went to study as we have family meeting. Meeting was going on . Suddenly my phone rang. I saw it was our cousin Krish .I kept my phone on speaker.

After he told everything about our princess I saw everyone's eyes were shining with happiness and hope. I still have doubt. Everything would be clear tomorrow .

Shiv's pov end

---------------------------

Riddhima's pov

I woke up I remember that yesterday at night I tried to comite suicide. I saw Krish bhai entering room. He came towards me and hugged me tightly. And said " you know you mental girl how you scared us . What if something would have happen to you ? Are you sireously this stupid young girl that you tried to comite suicide. " I said sobbing " sorry bhai I never wanted to do that but I don't know what happen to me ." He said caressing my back "it's ok it happens sometimes but promise me you would never pull such stunt. " I promised him .he said " now Missy you are still weak comeon get fresh and come downstairs for breakfast." I nodded and went towards bathroom to get bath.

After sometime I went downstairs to see Krish bhai and radhe waiting for me. I went towards radhe and hugged her tightly she too responded with same intensity. I said " radhe is was serching for a college and part time job. You know I am going give interview in SSG enterprise for finance department head. I would soon start my college too . " Krish bhai started coughing radhe patted his back and gave him water . He said " ok riddhi when is interview ." I said " bhai tomorrow " . He said " ok all the best. "

Please vote and comment
Please do inline comment
Your author
Naina Goenka.