Chapter 24

A/n

They heard Chanchal saying on phone " yes no one would be home in the evening come I would give you the most pleasurable night in return I want a gold ornament. Yes with Rudra I'm just for the money I don't care if he lives or dies as much as mine and Aryan's wishes are getting fulfilled. Ya just make sure that every night you send some rich guy who could shower me with the most expensive things. Yes, deal. Ya don't worry I'm doing this work for many years no one would know. " Rudra step back shocked to hear the wife whom he loved for years was cheating him . Rudra had tears in his eyes .

Rudra said after taking a deep breath " you know vansh I'm facing my own karma even after knowing your plan I let you spoil that innocent child's life. After bhaisahab died it was me who chose to become your dad it was my responsibility to scold you to make you walk on right path but no instead I kept quite it was all my fault . If I could have explained you importance of relationships than atleast you could have a happy life now . " Vansh said keeping his hand on rudra's sholder and said " it was not your fault chachu you were not even here . About Chachi she would get her punishment . " It of no where dadi who was hearing all these came she took rudra's hand and barged into chanchal's she left his hand . She took Chachi's hair in her first and pushed her into rudra's feet. She said full of anger " how could you do such thing ? What was left we have you everything as a respectful daughter-in-law but you che ? You were right rudra it is our karma which returns but not your it was my fault is I could have not let this family tormant riddhima than she could have been with us. You know vansh why I support you in your decision because I wanted that kid to live a happy life which she deserve she doesn't deserve this hell. You know vansh if I ever met her then I would beg for her forgiveness . I would beg her tho forgive me that I was always busy in Mafia buisness that I never make sure that she is getting respect in this house . You know she taught me as her mother figure but I failed.  You won't give chanchal any punishment because rudra deserve to punish her himself plus every family member who hurted riddhima shouldn't be punished by you because riddhima  deserve to punish them.  "

Rudra jerked chachal up and said with disgust in his eyes " you would stay here as my servant from now on you love money and gold right I would take it from you and dare to deny me because I have enough power to make sure you and your useless son beg on roads.  " Chanchal just nodded crying . While vansh was in daze after hearing hurtful words of dadi.  He just move towards his room .

He took riddhima's photo and started to crying saying " I'm sorry riddhima I'm sorry bacha I hurt you so much . It was my duty to protect you I failed infact I trusted my enemy against you I'm so sorry . Please forgive me please I won't force you for anything please come back please . "

In Italy

Sikandar took a rugged cloth and stuffed it into Mark's mouth then he took a rod from his gaurd and started to beat him. Sikandar said with anger raised voice " how dare you to think something so low for my princess . You bastard you thought I would leave you . You fuker I would kill you today.  This world would know not to mess with Singh gill princess.  " He kept beating mark until he was unconscious.  He left from there sweaty because in his anger no one can stop him although he left Mafia but still he has same blood flowing in his vains so he could easily kill people like flies.  He would make sure to protect his innocent princess.  He would burn this world if a scrath came on his princess .

Please do vote and comment
Please do inline comments
Your author
Naina goenka