chapter 7

At night
In india , at vr mansion .

Everyone was eating dinner. Suddenly they hear glass breaking they know it was from sia's room. They rushed towards her room and saw sia sitting on bed. Vansh went towards her and hugged her . Sia's eyes were finding her Riddhima bhabhi. She asked vansh " bhai where is bhabhi did she went somewhere ? " Vansh shook his head he told her about everything that happened after she went to coma. Sia was numb to hear about her favourite person worst condition . She slowly stood up with support of wall she went towards a drawer of her room she took out a cd she told looking at angre " can you please play this cd on projector . " Angre nodded and sia went and sat on her bed . Soon the cd started it was CCTV footage from when Riddhima enter in vr mansion. Vansh saw how his own family members torchered his wife . Even dadi would taunt Riddhima of being orphan and not to their standard . He saw that Riddhima didn't care for her life to save ragini so he could know murders of his mother . He she trusted him more than herself and how he broke her trust . He felt his heart getting heavy with guilt when he remembered her broken face . He was all numb . Sia said " don't you dare anyone to talk to me or else you all will see my dead body. Just get out of my room . " Vansh went to his room like a living crop.

He entered his room which still had her sent , her aura , her calm atmosphere. He yelled with " why why I destroy everything . Why I broke my love for who I took vote to not let her sheed a tear ? Please cone back Riddhima my baby please. I promise I would treat you right I would punish everyone who hurted you . Please please come back. Please come back bachcha . " He said with obsession in his eyes " I swear I would not let anyone live peacefully after hurting you . It's promise to you bachcha by your vansh I would find and would cherish and love you so much that you won't leave. I won't let you go away from me even of I have to chain you and cage you here . "

He shouted " angre ." Whole mansion shook with his shout soon angre came to his room he said look blankly at wall " I want to to find my Riddhima as soon as possible . " Angre nodded and went . He laid on bed and looking at ceiling with tears in his eyes.

History has truly repeated itself today there was a day where vansh was happy that he took revenge from Riddhima and Riddhima was having tears of betrayal. And today vansh is having tears of losing his love while Riddhima is happy having so understanding friends in form of gill brother's the make her feel protected .

It is true karma returns.

Sorry for late update and short update .
Please vote and comment
Please do inline comment.
Your author
Naina Goenka.