Chapter 3 - I Forgot

Something you never want to forget again - Rin can cook. Like, he can cook well.

It was like every other day when you grabbed a sandwich from the bakery beneath your place and you headed to wherever you were going. Today, that just happened to be class.

Of course, Yukio was boring as heck while teaching, and Rin was making faces at you, trying to get you in trouble for laughing. You and him switched roles every other day. You had been doing this for a month, and you knew the Okumuras were hiding something from you.

At lunch, Rin commented on your sandwich. "How come you always have that? Don't you pack your lunch anymore?" You forgot that you used to go to school with him.

"Well, Masaru makes it for me specially." Rin and Shima raised their eyebrows. "Masaru works at a bakery. There's nothing between us." The two of them nearly spoke at the same time.

"Suuuure." Shima added more. "And you and I aren't dating." You looked at him with a wide, closed mouth smile.

"Shima." his attention turned from Konekomaru to you. "Honey, we aren't dating." Being who he was though, he didn't give up.

"Not yet [y/n]." He then practically skipped over to Suguro. Rin then suddenly put his chopsticks in front of your mouth.

"You are going to have some of my lunch today. I know for sure now that you haven't had a box lunch in a while. Now eat." there was no changing the boy's mind once he makes it up, so you complied. As soon as the food was in your mouth, the taste buds on your tongue exploded in favor. Your eyes widened and Rin simply smirked. "Good, right?" You could only nod, currently occupied with being on cloud nine.

"Oh my god Rin! That is delicious! I forgot you could cook." A faraway look took over your eyes as you busied yourself with memorizing the taste of Rin's food. He simply laughed.

"If you want me to, I can bring you lunch tomorrow. I like to cook." You tackled the poor raven-head in a hug and accepted immediately. Shima sat in the back pouting that you chose Rin over him. In his mind, at least, that's what it looked like.