NateLight X Angelgame

Warning: If your going through SelfDoubt please seek out help. This is not to hurt or make fun of Selfharmed people. Please seek out help...

"Angel! Listen to Me, please. Your a wonderful person, Your my little light." NateLight said as He tried to calm Angel down. "NO! YOU LISTEN! THEY HATE ME! THEY'LL ALWAYS HATE ME!" Angel cried. "No Angel, They don't I promise." NateLight said as He softly smiled. "NO! They hate Me, I'm not good enough for them." Angel said as He got up and ran out of the room, but NateLight went after Him, and caught up to Angel, He grabbed Angel's arm and pulled Angel to look at Him and He made Angel hug Him. "Please let Me go, Light." Angel cried into NateLight's chest. "As soon as You stop, doubting yourself, Okay?" NateLight said, as He slowly put His hand up to the back of Angel's head. "But They Hate Me." Angel sobbed out but NateLight shook His head. "No, they don't. They Don't." NateLight whispered in Angel's ear. "Okay, Okay, Okay. I trust You." Angel softly said with a small nod. "Good." NateLight said as He slowly let go of Angel, and He softly smiled. But when NateLight went to back up a little, Angel grabbed and hugged NateLight again and NateLight softly hugged back. And from that day on Angel didn't listen to His Brother Black nor Antisepticeye ever again and He always listened to NateLight every time He got depressed...