Virgil (Thomas Sanders) x Frail ~ Virgil's soft spot

I was walking through the store trying to get everything on the list that Roman gave Him. "Ah! I just want to go home!" I yelled as I grabbed the last thing on the list. I payed for the things and left. On My way home I saw alot of people fighting in a circle, like the were fighting someone in the middle. I got alittle closer to see it's a bunch of Teenagers. I sighed in annoyance. I started to walked away, When I heard a Kid crying, I turned around to see one of the teenagers through out a little boy, look to be around 6 to 9. "L-l-leave m-m-Me a-a-alone!" The Boy yelled as He tried to get up but A teenager kicked Him in the back. He cried out as I was debating whether I should go home or Help. 'Help or Home?' My mind said as I groaned and I put the bags down next to a box and I walked up to The Teenagers. "You think it's funny to beat a Little Kid?!" I yelled as Some of the teenagers backed up. "Get out of here, old man. Unless you wanna get your ass kicked." One of the teenagers said as I punched Him in the face. He fell to the floor and started crying. And alot of the teenagers ran away. I smiled to myself as The Teenager that I punched got up. "Your crazy!" He yelled as He ran away. "T-t-t-thank y-y-you." The Boy said as I got on My knees in front of The Little Boy. "Hi. I'm Virgil." I said as He smiled. And I started to feel something strange. It was all warm and nice. Was He doing this to Me? Maybe. "Hey, come on. You can home with Me." I said as I picked Him up. I got My Bags and went Home.

Time Skip....

I got home and I went inside, not knowing how to tell My brothers what I did. I put the bags down in the living room and I went upstairs. I went into My Room and shut the door.

Downstairs....

"You could at least tell us you got the stuff!" Roman yelled as He walked with the bags into the kitchen.

Upstairs......

I put The Boy down as I got out a rag and I got it wet. "Here, let Me clean your face." I said as I started to clean, The Boy's face. "What's your name?" I asked. "I-i-it's, Frail." The Boy said as He looked at the floor. "Alright, Frail. I need you to take off your-" I was cut off. "NO!" Frail yelled as He grabbed His chest. "No, you won't like Me! You'll make fun!" Frail said as I sighed, know now why His name is Frail. It means He has insecurity and He's not trusting, sad all the time, Timid, Secretive, He has doubt of a lot things. "Please don't make Me." Frail said as I looked at Him. "I won't. But your back is so messed up, cut up. It's gonna to get infected." I said as He looked to the floor again. "I got it. Why don't you take a shower?" I said as He looked up at Me. "What?" He said. "Why don't you take a shower? I have to go downstairs anyways. And while I do that, you can take a shower." I said as He slowly nodded. "Okay." I said as I helped Him up, Me and Frail went into the bathroom and I truned on the water. "There now you get into the bath. And I'll put some clothes in here when I get back. Okay?" I said as Frail nodded. 'Not much of a talker.' I told Myself. I walked out of the bathroom and I closed the door behind Me. I went downstairs and Thomas and My brothers were downstairs. "Ah! And here He is!" Patton said as He smiled. "Why don't you join us finally?" Roman said as He patted the couch. I shook My head 'No'. "Thomas, I need to borrow some money." I said as Thomas nodded. "Alright how much?" Thomas asked not takeing His eyes off the TV. "About how much dose, A new bed, A new dresser, some blankets, a pillow, more bath stuff, some kids toys and some more clothes, cost?" I asked as Patton spit out His coco. And Logan looked at Me like I was crazy. And Roman never took His eyes off the TV. "Good God Son! Why in the world do you need all that stuff?!" Patton asked as Thomas looked at Me. "I have my reasons!" I said. Thomas started to shake His head 'No.' "I'm sorry, Virgil. But if you won't tell us why you need all that stuff then I'm sorry, I can't let you have the money." Thomas said as I growled. "I'll only tell Thomas!" I yelled as Roman, Patton and Logan looked at Me. "Fine." Thomas said as He got up and we went into the kitchen. "What is it?" Thomas asked. "I found A Little Boy, and He was getting beat on by a bunch of Teenagers and I couldn't leave so I brought Him home. And I started to feel, warm and nice inside and I never felt like that ever. And I want to keep that around and maybe That Little Boy did that to Me. And plus He has no where else to Go." I said as Thomas's face was blank. "Thomas!" I yelled as He looked at Me. Thomas sighed and He nodded. "Okay." He said as He got out His walet. "Here. Take this." Thomas said as He gave Me some money. "Thank you." I said as I walked away. And what Me and Thomas didn't know was about to become known. I walked into The Living room and Roman, Logan and Patton were talking and when they saw Me, they started to laughed alittle. "What is so funny?" I asked as Patton got up and yelled. "You have a child!" Patton yelled as He smiled and laughed. "Patton!" Roman yelled as He pulled Patton to the floor. "What?" I said as I looked at them. "Shit." Roman said. "Who was listening!?" I yelled as Roman pointed at Logan. "Why? No no. I'm sorry I should have told you all." I said as Roman got up. "You love thus boy don't you?" Roman asked.

 "You love thus boy don't you?" Roman asked

(What He Did)

I nodded yes as I left the house.

Time Skip.....

I got back in a flash with some clothes and I went upstairs and into My bedroom. I set the clothes down on, My bed. And I nocked on the bathroom door. "Frail? Frail, I've got some clothes for you." I said as I could quitely hear crying. "Frail? Frail, open the door?!" I said as I tried to get the door open. "Frail!" I yelled again. I finally got the door open. I went into the bathroom and the bathroom mirror was broke and Frail was sitting in the corner, crying. "Frail?" I got down on My kness in front of Him. "Hey? Hey? What's wrong?" I asked as He looked at Me and hugged Me. I hugged Him back and I got Him up on His feet. We left The bathroom and I sat Him down on My bed. "Here I got some clothes were for you. Put them on, while I clean the mirror shartes off the floor." I said as He nodded. I got up and I went into the bathroom. I shut the door behind Me. I cleaned up the mirror shartes, wondering how this even happened. I got up and left the bathroom and Frail was sitting on My bed. "Hey, Frail. You like the clothes?" I asked as He slowly nodded. "Are you okay?" I asked as He sat next to Him. "No, No, No." He said as He started rocking Himself. "Hey, Frail. I'm here." I said as I grabbed Him and I started to rock with Him. Frail started to cry alittle, it was very quite but I could hear it. "Shh, shh. I'm here, I'm here." I kept repeating 'I'm here.' For awhile until, I didn't hear the crying anymore and Frail had fallen asleep on Me. I picked up Frail and I put Him in bed. Tonight He'd just have to sleep with Me, until I got Him a bed tomorrow. "Good-Night, Frail." I said as I looked at My Watch. '10:30pm'. I nodded and I got into the other side of The bed. I didn't have a clue how to take care of a Child, but I'm pretty sure I could figure it out.......