Nate x Billy ~ Hurt

Billy was playing a boardgame in His room when He heard glass breaking downstairs, and Billy knew that Nathan wasn't home, He was at His Music Studio. So Billy then got out of bed and He slowly went to His bedroom door and He slowly and softly opened it to hear someone in the kitchen messing around with some water and some of the cupboards, Billy not knowing what to do, He slowly went downstairs and He made His way to the kitchen to see who was in Nate's house. But when He went into the kitchen, Billy didn't see A Burglar, He saw Nate and He was wetting down some rags and He was messing with the medical kit. "N-N-Nate? W-W-What are y-y-you doing?" Billy asked, and assuming that scared and surprised Nate because He jumped a little while made Him drop The Hydrogen Peroxide to the floor. "Oh God!" Nate yelled but He stopped short now seeing Billy. "Oh...Hey Billy." Nate said as He bent down and grabbed The Peroxide and then putting it on the counter. "W-W-What's w-w-wrong, Nate?" Billy concerningly asked and He walked up to Nate. "No, it's nothing. It's nothing, Little Baby." Nate said as He put on a small smile. "N-N-No, W-What happened?" Billy said as He grabbed Nate's right arm, and when Billy did that Nate cried out in pain and He stepped back away from Billy. "Nate! Nate, w-what's w-wrong! W-What d-did I d-do?!" Billy said as He slowly started to cry. "No, it's nothing! Baby, you didn't do anything." Nate assured Billy, but Billy shook His head. "Show Me." Billy said firmly and which brought a shock to Nate's face. "Billy. Please Bud, I don't want to worry you." Nate said as He winched at the pain in His arm a little. "Let Me See, please Nate. I don't care how bad it is." Billy said, without Stuttering once and maybe that's why Nate showed Him. "Okay. But I want to go to the living room for this." Nate said as He voice started sounding weaker and weaker, Nate then started walking a little but He didn't go far, before almost falling down, but thankfully Billy was around to catch Nate a little. Billy then helped Nate to the living and to the couch. "Thank you so much, Billy." Nate said as He weakly smiled. "Show Me, Please." Billy softly said as He sat down next to Nate. "Alright..." Nate almost whispered but didn't and that's when Nate put His hand on His shoulder.

" Nate almost whispered but didn't and that's when Nate put His hand on His shoulder

Billy then gasped and He sighed. "W-W-What happened?" Billy asked and Nate sighed. "NateMare. That's what happened." Nate said as He took His hand off His shoulder. "Why?" Billy asked but Nate shook His head. "I don't wanna talk about it, Buddy." Nate softly said and Billy nodded a little. After that Nate and Billy went to The Hospital and The Doctors helped and what happened to Nate never happened again...

---The End---