Bones x Ben ~ I'd Never Hurt You

Ben had made Bones pissed, earlier Bones and Ben got into a big fight, leading Ben to say something horrible and it pissed Bones off, to the point of Bones punching Ben in the face, and it caused Ben to run away and hide from Bones.

Which Is Where We Are Right Now...

Ben is hiding behind some tanks and pipes and He was trying not to cry, because Bones was looking for Him. 'He's going to kill Me.' Ben thought as He held back His sobs. Then Ben heard a voice, that He hoped He didn't have too. "Ben, come out please. Ben!" Bones yelled, while He walked around the room that Ben was in. 'God, He's so close.' Ben softly scooted back a little and He didn't answer Bones. Then Bones turned around and yelled.

Bones yelled, which caused Ben to flinch and He fell back slightly, which made Him hit some pipes and they made a lot of noise and now Bones knew where Ben was, and Ben knew it too, and that's why He got out from behind the pipes and ran away

Bones yelled, which caused Ben to flinch and He fell back slightly, which made Him hit some pipes and they made a lot of noise and now Bones knew where Ben was, and Ben knew it too, and that's why He got out from behind the pipes and ran away. Bones ran after Ben, but Ben was a little quicker, until Ben ran into an empty room, no other way out, no hiding places and that's when Ben knew He screwed up, so Ben turned around and He started crying and that's when Bones came into the room, Bones then sighed and He started walking up to Ben who was backing up and shaking His head. "No, No, No." Ben cried softly, still backing up, but Bones didn't stop, Bones then grabbed Ben by the arm and He led Ben out of the room, and so many things were going through Ben's mind. Ben then started to try to fight Bones and He tried to get away, but Bones didn't let go. "NO! Bones, please! Please, let Me go!" Ben yelled as He started to hit Bones's chest. "Will You Stop!?" Bones yelled back and Ben yelled/cried something that would haunt Bones forever. "Please Bones! Please, Please, please don't kill Me!" Ben cried as Bones gasped and He let go of Ben. "No. I would never hurt you like that." Bones softly said as He slowly put His hand on Ben's face. "But...Y-You hit-" Ben said being cut off by Bones. "Ben, I was pissed off and I didn't know what I was doing. I promise, I'll never hurt you again." Bones said as He softly hugged Ben and Ben hugged back...

After that Bones never hurt Ben, and Ben never said anything that would hurt Bones ever again....