Billy x Bones ~ Acceptance

Billy's Notes: This is a new thing and there will be some abuse and hurtful language.
Warnings: Bones

Billy was sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV when He heard the front door open and Billy thought it was Nate finally coming home after His music recording. "Hey Nate!" Billy happily said until He saw Nate but it wasn't Nate and Billy knew who it was. "Oh...H-Hi Bones." Billy softly said as He got on His knees on the couch. "Not fucking now, Boy!" Bones said putting His hand up in signal that He didn't want to be messed with by Him. "Where the hell is Nathan?" Bones aggressively asked and Billy shook His head. "I-I-I-I'm s-s-sorry, Bones. B-b-but-" Billy tried to say as He was cut off by Bones. "He's not fucking here, is He?!" Bones yelled and Billy flitched and He nodded a little. "Fuck!" Bones yelled and He walked into the kitchen. Billy then got off the couch and He followed Bones to see what He was doing. "B-B-Bones? Why d-d-do you n-n-need, Nathan?" Billy slowly said but He didn't enter the kitchen, He just stayed in the doorway. "Does it look like it's any of your business?" Bones asked sarcastically and He turned around and looked at Billy. "N-N-No, I g-g-guess-" Billy said being again cut off by Bones. "Yeah, it isn't." Billy then looked at the floor and He sighed and Bones then turned around and He started washing His hands. "Why a-a-are you so m-m-mean to M-M-Me?" Billy tearfully said, then Bones sighed loudly and He threw down the sponge then He turned and looked at Billy. "Well maybe it's because your a child or maybe because your taking so much time away from us! From Me and My Brothers! Nate never comes around anymore, because He's always taking care of you! You and your stutter, your just a Stuttering Freak!" Bones yelled then Billy gasped and He started to cry. "Your stupid kid crying is gonna get you no where." Bones said as He walked up to Billy. "Hey, stop it." Bones softly said as He put His hands on Billy's shoulders but Billy pulled away and He looked away from Bones. "No, No." Bones said as He softly tried to get Billy to look at Him. "Look at Me." Bones said but Billy didn't listen, He just kept softly crying. "I said look at Me." Bones said firmly but Billy shook His head and He didn't look at Bones and that's when Bones snapped. "JUST FUCKING LOOK AT ME!" Bones yelled and Billy got away from Bones and He started crying louder, Billy got into a corner in the living room and He covered His ears. "NO! YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" Bones yelled and He walked over to where Billy was hiding and Bones grabbed Billy and He pulled Him out from the corner and He put Him to His feet. "NOW YOU ARE GONNA LISTEN TO ME! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU! YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN JUST BEING IN THE WAY!" Bones yelled as Billy had His eyes shut tightly. "Just stop it!" Billy yelled back and that's when Bones slapped Billy in the face and with the force that Bones used threw Billy to the floor.

(Legitly in my mind, I'm scared of Nate like that. I mean I'm not meaning too piss Nate off but if I do I'm scared that he'd hit Me, and plus He's bigger and stronger than Me, so yeah I'm scared.)

Billy sat up and He grabbed His face and He started crying harder. Then that's when it hit Bones's heart, He suddenly felt horrible for what He had done. "Ah Man. Billy, I'm so so sorry, I uh I didn't mean to do that." Bones heartfully said as He got on the floor next to Billy. "I'm Sorry, Billy. I really am." Bones said, as He looked at Billy.

" Bones said, as He looked at Billy

And Billy looked at Him. "Here let Me see." Bones said, reaching His hand up to Billy's face but Billy flitched a little and Bones gasped softly. "No, No, No. I'm not gonna hurt you again." Bones assuring said and Bones slowly nodded and Billy did in response, so Bones put His hand on the spot where He had slapped Billy and Bones sighed. "I'm Sorry, I hit you." Bones said, as He put on a small and soft smile. "I-I-It's not y-y-your f-fault, it's M-M-Mine." Billy said but Bones shook His head. "No it's Mine, but I promise it'll never happen again." Bones said as He slowly hugged Billy and Billy slowly hugged back...

The End...