Robert Mann and VirgilPat ~ Nightmares

Robert has been getting these nightmares for weeks now and they've been almost leading up to each other. But as always Robert laid down for some sleep. Robert was sleeping very good, When. Water drops were falling onto Robert's face. Robert opened up His eyes to find He was back in the same black room. Robert got up to His feet and started to walk or He was trying to run but it was like He was running in slow motion. But this time Robert made it to the room at the end of the hallway. Robert went inside and it was like everything was back to normal. No more slow motion. "Hello?" Robert said sleepily. "Is anyone here!?" Robert said louder. He was gonna call out again when a Door behind Him opened slowly. Robert turned around to see a Man walk out from The Door.

 Robert turned around to see a Man walk out from The Door

(What He looks like)

"Hello, Robert." The Man said as Robert's face light up. "Virgil!" Robert said as He ran up and Hugged Him and Virgil quickly Hugged Him back. "Oh My God, My God. I missed you so much." Robert said as He started to cry a little but Virgil could tell Robert wasn't trying to cry "No, No, Robert. Cry if you need too. Let it out." Virgil said as Robert looked at Him. "I'll ruin your suit." Robert said as Virgil put His hand on Robert's face. "Right now, I don't care, I just want to be with you before you have to wake up." Virgil said as He hugged Robert. "I don't want to wake up, Virgil." Robert said as He started to cry. "Come with Me." Virgil said as Robert and Virgil were now in a Bedroom. "What's this for?" Robert asked as Virgil walked over to the bed. "If there was a way for Me to keep you here, this would have been your room, Robert." Virgil said as Robert gasped quietly. "Come sit by Me, Robert." Virgil said as Robert walked over to the bed and sat down next to Virgil. "Robert, just know, No matter what happens I'll always love you." Virgil said as Robert smiled. "And don't you forget that I'll always Love you too, Virgil." Robert said as Virgil laughed a little. "Do you want to look around?" Virgil asked Robert and Robert nodded yes. "Go on, then." Virgil said as Robert got off the bed and started to look around the room. Virgil got up on to the bed were He is laying face up looking at the ceiling. Robert stopped looking around and got up onto the bed and laid down next to Virgil.

 Robert stopped looking around and got up onto the bed and laid down next to Virgil

(Don't Judge!!!)

(Robert the girl, Virgil the boy.)

Virgil put His hand on Robert's arm and Robert got up next to Virgil. "Don't ever leave, please." Robert said as Virgil smiled. "I won't, Robert." Virgil said as Robert smiled. Robert had closed His eyes and The feel of Virgil next to Him faded. Robert woke up and looked next to Him and Virgil was gone. "No...." Robert said as MatPat came in the bedroom. "Good-Morning, Robert." Mat said as He could see Robert was upset. "Are you okay, Rob?" Mat asked as Robert got out of bed and ran up and Hugged Mat as hard as He could. "I miss Him." Robert said as Mat smiled a little. "I know you do. I know you do." Mat said as He hugged Robert even tighter.....