Nate x NateMare (NSFW)

(My First NSFW Let's hope it goes good, All though I might have went a little over board with this one. Please bear with Me)

Nate had just gotten home from work, and boy was He exhausted. Once Nate was in the door, He shut it, then He took off His shirt and He walked upstairs to His bedroom, once Nate was upstairs, He grabbed some clothes and He went to His bathroom to take a shower. When Nate walked into His bathroom, He couldn't help but feel like someone was watching Him, but after a while Nate shook it off and He took off His clothes and He got into the shower. After Nate was done taking His shower, He got out and He put the towel around Him then He took His clothes and He went into His bedroom. Nate then sat on His bed and He put on His pants then laid down in the bed.

🔥🔥🔥
Time Skip....

'I've been trapped in Nate's head for months now, after our fight last time I got out. But for a while I've wanted to tell Nate something, but I've been afraid too. But I told myself that the next time Nate was asleep, I would get out, and it looks like My time is now...' NateMare then softly walked up to Nate's bed while Nate was sleeping, and NateMare softly put His hand on Nate's face. "You'll be mine." NateMare softly said as NateMare leaned over and He licked the side of Nate's face. NateMare then got up onto Nate's bed and He pulled off the blankets and He slid His hands up Nate's chest and NateMare decided to take this a little further, NateMare then started to take off Nate's pants, once NateMare had Nate's pants off, NateMare then pulled out Nate's member and
He started to kisses and suck on it. Then NateMare could hear Nate moan in His sleep. Which made NateMare smile, then He leaned up and He started to take off His clothes, once He did, NateMare started to kiss Nate's neck, which made Nate moan more. NateMare then leaned up and He took off His pants then He slid His hands up Nate's legs and to His waist. But NateMare didn't know that He woke up Nate. "Mare!? What are you doing?!" Nate yelled as He sat up. "Shh." Mare said as He kissed Nate on the lips. Mare then put His hand on Nate's dick and Mare started to rub and slid His hand up and down. "Ah Mare, stop it." Nate softly said as He tried to hold back a moan. "Go ahead moan for Me." Mare said as He began to suck on Nate's dick. "Ah, Mare." Nate moaned and Nate arched His back. "Oh, your moans sound so good." Mare softly spoke as He leaned up and He lined Himself up with Nate. "Mare, don't you dare." Nate sternly said but it was to late Mare had then shoved the hole way into Nate, Nate screamed out as He gripped the sheets. "AH! Mare, stop it!" Nate yelled as He threw His head back. "Shh." Mare said as He started going faster and harder. "You know you like this, Nathan." Mare teased as He gripped Nate around the neck. "Mare! Stop! Ah." Nate moaned/Screamed, Mare then let go of Nate's neck and He grabbed Nate's hips and He started thrusting harder. Nate then moaned out and He shut His eyes. "Ah, looks like I found someone's spot." Mare softly said as He kept hitting that part. "Yes! Yes! Please! Oh, God!" Nate yelled out and Natemare laughed. "Oh god Nate, your squeezing down on My cock so hard!" Mare said as His trusts started getting slopper. "Oh god Daddy, I think I'm going to Cum!" Nate yelled but He was always cumming all over His chest and the bed. "Oh look at what you did." Mare said as He stopped trusting and He slid His fingers through Nate's cum and He licked the same fingers that He did that with. "You tase so fucking good." Mare said and He released into Nate. "Oh god!" Nate yelled as He arched His back. Mare then pulled out and He put His forehead on Nate's forehead. "I love you so fucking much, Nathan. I hope you know that now." Mare said as He kissed Nate on the lips. "I do know." Nate said as He kissed Mare back.

...The End...

Billy's Notes: Thanks for reading....Bye