Bones x Ben ~ Finding A Savour

Bones had just got home from Nate needing Him, and it was around 10 at night, because Nate needed Him for almost the whole day, for now He needs to take care of Ben. About a month ago, Him, Ben and Skelly were in a horrible car crash, leaving Ben, paralyzed from the waist down, Ben had been so traumatized by the crash that He wasn't talking very much anymore. And do to the fact that Ben was traumatized by the crash, The Doctors were gonna stick Ben in a Mental Hospital because Ben had no family to help with His sickness, So Nate said that His Brother would watch over Him and help Him. But The Doctors said they needed to see Nate's Brother before letting Ben go, but since bones can't come out of the Warehouse, He had Phantom pretend to be Him. But Bones was very grateful for what Nate and Phantom had do for Ben. Bones had just come back from Nate's house and Skelly was waiting for Him. "Hey Bones! Welcome Back!" Skelly said as He got up and walked over to Bones. "Hey Skelly, How's Ben?" Bones asked. "He's great, He's sleeping right now." Skelly said as He took Bones's coat from Him. "You can go Home now if you like, Skelly." Bones said, Skelly nodded and He got His stuff and Hugged Bones then left. Bones decided to go up stairs to check on Ben. Bones walked up to Ben's door and Bones walked into Ben's room to find Ben asleep peacefully. Bones walked over to Ben's bed and He kissed Ben on the Head. "Good-Night, Ben." Bones said as He put the blanket more on Ben. Bones then got up and left Ben's room. Bones walked into His bathroom, and put water on His face and He looked in The Mirror. 'What did I do wrong?' Bones said in His mind.

Time Skip....

Bones was sleeping on the couch after taking His shower and it was around, 2am in The Morning. And Bones woke up hear Ben screaming in His room. Bones quickly got up and He ran up to Ben's room. Bones quickly opened The Door, and What He saw shocked Him to His core

 Bones quickly opened The Door, and What He saw shocked Him to His core

(WHLL)

"Ben!" Bones yelled, Bones ran over to Ben and grabbed Him and took Him out of the air. Bones then pulled Ben to The Floor and Bones started to shake Him. "Ben! Wake Up! Please!" Bones yelled, Bones start to freak out when Ben started to move around and spit out blood. Bones got up and ran downstairs to get His phone. When Bones had His phone, He called Nate and Skelly, after He called them, He ran back to Ben's bedroom and went back to Ben who was still spiting out blood and shaking on the floor. "Ben! Please!" Bones yelled as He picked up Ben and He hugged Him. "I'm Sorry for whatever I did." Bones cried. Skelly and Nate came with an Ambulance and they found, Bones and Ben on the floor, Bones and Ben had blood all over Him. "Bones?" Skelly said and He walked over to Bones. "Bones, it's time to let Ben go." Skelly said. And The Ambulance people took Ben away from Bones, Bones did put up a little fight but then He let them take Ben. Skelly went downstairs to let them out and He went back up to Ben's room and He found Bones sitting on The Floor.

 Skelly went downstairs to let them out and He went back up to Ben's room and He found Bones sitting on The Floor

"Bones?" Skelly said, He walked over to Bones. "I'm so Sorry, Bones." Skelly said as Christmas came into The room followed by Brandon. "Hey Bones, We heard what happened and we quickly came over." Christmas said and Bones looked at Them. "Leave Me alone." Bones said as He put His head on His knees. "Bones." Skelly said and then Bones got up and snapped. "GET OUT! ALL OF YOU! NOW! I DON'T CARE, WHY YOUR HERE! I WANT YOU ALL OUT NOW!" Bones yelled as Skelly gasped and back away from Bones. "Fine. Fine. Come on guys." Brandon said as He grabbed Skelly and Christmas's arm and He pulled them a little. They left and Bones sat back down on the ground. Bones had sat there for over 4 hours and then His phone ran. Bones picked it up and answered it. "Hello?" Bones said as DoctorPat answered back. "Hello, Bones. It's DocPat and We need you to come to My Office please." Doc said as Bones sighed. "Yes Sir, I'll be there soon." Bones replied. "Good." DocPat said as He hung up the phone. Bones put His phone in His pocket and Got up off the floor. Bones had gotten to DoctorPat's office and He went inside to find DocPat at His desk with some papers. "Hello Bones. I have somethings to tell you about that Boy. Why don't you sit down" DocPat said as jestered to The Chair. "What's wrong with Ben?" Bones asked and DocPat sighed. "Well for one, He's not really a patient that I would really take care of, He's a Black Eyed Child, and He's a Demon, And He's an Alter Ego of a Boy that no one knows where He is." The Doctor said as Bones looked to The Floor. "But then why can't you help?" Bones asked. "He's an Alter. If you want Him to live, you must find The Creator of The Boy." DoctorPat said as He put The Papers in His desk. "So I need to find, Billy?" Bones asked, And DoctorPat nodded. "Do you know anyone, who might know where He is?" DocPat asked, and Bones shook His head No. Pat nodded and Bones got up to leave. "And you might have a week or two. So I'd might hurry." Pat said as Bones nodded. And Bones knew He'd have to hurry.....

......The End (to part one).....