Returning

I just can't believe my mother is leaving me. I'm only thirteen. I know what your thinking to old to be in a nursery well I guess that's just how it goes when you don't want to grow up.

I just wish Pan was here to come and take me like he once did before. Everyone thinks he is evil,and yes he is, but he has always been very sweet to me.

There was one thing I had to do. yes, I will miss some things here but I feel unloved. I bet anything I can still here the music playing in pans flute.

There I stood by my wide window seal and whispered the magical words "I believe." As I said the words I thought of the last time I saw Neverland. And just like that my window opened and I saw Pan.

"Well I'm surprised it isn't your shadow Peter." I said actually surprised . "Well anything for the first lost girl and the princess of Neverland." Peter Pan said. I blushed a little staring into Peters eyes. "Lilah why did you decide to leave Neverland in the first place." he said in that sad British accent that made me feel bad about what I did to him. "It's ok as long as your back." he says regaining his strength . Handing me pixie dust "You know what to do."

Just like that we jumped off the ledge and the dull dust began to glow.

As we soared through the sky and into the night I felt relieved that I was with pan.

"You know I don't let people call me Peter at all now right." Peter said and I was caught back by that. "why?" I said waiting a good two minutes for the answer. "You were the only one that called me that even back then,you called me that all the time."

"I missed you Lilah." he confesses looking down at he ground still soaring. I just twirled my hair looking down at it not knowing what to say.

"Never tell the Lost Boys this conversation you know how they are." he said but all that I could say was "lost boys monster."

"What was that love." he said "you were a monster to the lost boys that's why I left." I said with tears in my eyes for many different reasons.

"I was never a monster to you." Peter replied coldly. "but it wasn't right." I raised my tone. "I am I leader." He yelled " And a man of my word so don't say I lied when I said I didn't treat you like that because I loved you. I still do." he continued.

I was in complete shock and dumbfounded. we were in complete silence and in that moment I took the time to remember Neverland. beautiful sunsets, starry nights,And affection of the ruthless Peter Pan.

I needed to know this question so I gathered my courage to finally ask it. "Will you still let me call you Peter." I said and held my breath. "Well of coarse love, just not in front of the boys I don't want them to get hurt."

I shook my head while he still was starring with curiosity. "Your still hurting them?" I asked . "only when they disobey." and he giggled a little "well at least that's fair." I said still having one more thing to say and just let the words fly out. "oh and Peter." "yea." he replied "I missed you too." I said with a smile. and just like that I saw him relax.