Chapter 34

When I got to the party, there were a lot of people there, half of them I don't even know so I got pulled around to meet a lot of people. After 2 hours of that I managed to sneak away to a balcony that was there. I felt someone come up behind me, I looked behind me to see Ace with two glasses of something in it.

"hey" I said, he gave me one of the glasses "Hello mi amor, you look absolutely beautiful" I only nodded my head taking a sip of my drink "here" Ace said and pulled a box from his pocket and gave it to me. "You didn't have to get me anything" I said, he only rolled his eyes and gestured for me to open it and I did.

Inside it was a beautiful ring "you proposing? don't you think we are too young Ace?" He laughed and shook his head "No,no, it's a promising ring" He took the ring from me "I promise you Aurora I will never leave you, I will never hurt you in any possible way and that I will love you until death pulls me away from you." He said and slided the ring on my finger.

"aawww, is the fearless mafia boss getting soft?"

"shut up" I laughed slightly before giving him a kiss. I pulled away from the kiss after a few seconds but was still only a few inches away from him. "and I promise to love you until the day that I die, but I can't promise I won't hurt you physically but mentally I can"

He smiled at me "that's fine as long as I don't die but are you ready to tell everyone about our ball of sunshine" I nodded smiling.

me and Ace walked back inside and I got everyone's attention by screaming, I stood on the stairs so everyone could hear and see me. "Everyone! i have an announcement to make, my family and closes friends really need to know this you others can fuck of. Anyway, me and my boyfriend Ace have decided something, when we kill and destroy the Russian mafia we find someone and that someone is now going to be my kid." I heard gasp around the room "Lilly come her!" I said and she runned over to me.

I picked her up and held her witch was difficult with this dress "Everyone this is Lilly and I have decided to adopt her together with Ace"

"Give me the money" I heard Luca say, I turned my eyes to him to see Cayden giving him like 200 dollars or something like that "you betted on this?" They both nodded their heads, I signed and started to walk down the 4 steps.

My dad came and took Lily from me, throwing her in the air and catching her while she laughed "My first granddaughter!" Ace walked over and my dads smile dropped, He put Lilly down only for her to get picked up by one of my cousins.

"You better take care of both of them or I swear you will regret it badly" My dad treats Ace. "I will always take care of them don't worry Mr. Deluca" then a shot rang out and Ace stepped in front of me. I took my gun out, don't ask where I had it.

a cry rang out, It was Lilly's. I ran to find her another shot rang out, I finally got to her to see her crying into Lucas chest, A man was dead with a bullet through his head and there was one more body Sebastian's (her cousin if you have forgot)

Mason was trying to help him, he had gotten a bullet straight through his chest, I kneeled down next to his body. His eyes were still open but not much, he was pale in his face and blood was still coming out of him. "Keep your fucking eyes open or I will kill you" I said as tears started to roll down my eyes. Samuel and Avery got here now and they both started to cry and try to help.

Sebastian laughed slightly but blood only came up his mouth and I turned his face so he wouldn't choke on it. "A-Aurora you always was my favorite but I think you know that, take care of everyone please." His eyes started to close "NO,NO,NO! OPEN YOUR EYES, OPEN THEM!" I am crying now.

"I LOVE YOU, COME ON, YOU WHERE MY FAVORITE TO!" I sobbed, "he is gone" Mason said, Avery started to cry even more while Samuel tried to calm his wife down but he could barely calm himself down. "Aurora'' I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder, I shrugged it away. "he is not gone!" I put my hand on his wound.

Someone pulled me off him while I screamed, kicked and cried trying to get away from the person. "Aurora! calm down!" It was Ace, He pulled or maybe dragged me away from the crowd of people. I fell to the floor and Ace kneeled down next to me hugging me while I cried. "He saved her, Aurora. Sebastian saved Lilly '' then it all clicked, he saved Lilly someone tried to kill Lilly but he saved her.

-

3 weeks later

We are currently at Sebastian's funeral, his body is getting put down in a casket then in a hole. It was hell explaining to Lilly what had happened, she already understood he was hurt but not dead. Luca had taken Lilly away so she wouldn't see my breakdown. I was feeling better but I was still very sad.

Leo and Liam had come out the day after he died and stayed for a week and that whole week all I did was to fight, kill and be with Lilly watching Disney movies. Did you know so many Disney movies can make you cry?

On my birthday I didn't have time to open Sebastian's present before he... died so I opened it when I got home. He was giving me a neckles. It was beautiful. It was simple but beautiful and I'm always going to wear it now.

Everyone has been so sad this week and Avery hasn't stopped crying; she even cries in her sleep. and Lilly developed a new feeling under the funeral becuse she went up to Avery and Samuel and apologized.

"Iam sorry for killing sebastian" she had said, nobody thought it was her fault so we all started to say it wasn't her fault but she only started to cry still thinking it was her fault and she cried herself to sleep. I was kinda living with Ace in his house but not fully. I still live at home but I have alot of my things at Ace house and sleep there at least 4 times a week.

So now me,Ace and Lily are on our way to the car. Lilly was asleep on Ace's shoulder, Ace put Lily in her carseat and then got into the driving seat and I got into the passenger seat. We then drove home in silence and when we got home it was silent, only speaking when we had to.

________________________________

This chapter was supposed to come out yesterday but I didn't have the energy to write it so It came out a little late. 

words: 1207

Uneatied

comment

vote

follow

Thanks for reading