Chapter 20

(Friday after school)

It was around 6 pm and I was getting ready for my date. Someone came and knocked on my door while I was looking for something to wear. "Come in!" I screamed. I heard the door open and footsteps coming my way.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing? dinner is ready come on" Matteo said in an annoyed tone, while stomping his foots on the floor. "can you stop that and I'm not going to eat dinner,I-"

"we talked about this you need to fucking eat" Matteo said and rudely interrupted me. "If you would shut up, I was going to say I am going on a date" Matteo stormed out of my room and I just shrugged and continued looking for something to wear.

I heard yelling downstairs and then loud footsteps walking up the stairs to my room. The door opened and in came Alexander,Hayden,Cayden and Matteo. "you better get your ass downstairs and eat that damn dinner, becuse your not going on a date"

Alexander said, "No" I said back. "you are not-" "DAD!!" I yelled before Cayden could finish his sentence. "BOYS, LEAVE YOUR SISTER ALONE!" Dad screamed from downstairs. They glared at me but left my room.

I started to look for something to wear again, Ace said casual and comfy. After like 10 minutes of looking I found something, I matched some accessories to it. I but It on my bed before walking to my bathroom to take a shower.

(outfit)

(outfit)

When I was done showering, I realized I only have 20 minutes until Ace is coming to pick me up. I blow dried my hair a little bit then put it up in a bun leaving a few strands out.I then did my makeup and put my outfit on and then the shoes and lastly some perfumy.

I looked at my phone and saw 3 messages from Ace and that he had been waiting for 10 minutes. whoops.

I looked at the messages while walking down stairs.

I Am here now - Ace

I know you want to be beautiful, but don't worry you already are - Ace

Come on now, I said casual and comfy for a reason - Ace

I smiled at the messages, sending an 'Im on my way' back. I walked down the stairs stopping by the kitchen and looked in to see some of my brothers. "I Am leaving now,bye" I said the said bye back.

I walked out of the house and met Ace at the same place we did last time. I opened the car door and Ace looked at me and smiled, I gave him a smile back and said "hi". It looked like he was wearing a white t-shirt with a black hoodie over it and some jeans. "Hey" he said back and started the car, driving off.

-

"It feels like you are going to kill me" I said as he drive in on a pat in a forest. "I'm not gonna kill you " he said back with a smirk "but I have something beautiful planed, almost as beautiful as you" I slightly blushed and he took my hand stroking it.