Chapter 18

I wake up the next morning, I put my hand on the side that Ace is sleeping on but he is not there. I looked around the room and 2 seconds later, Ace came out of the bathroom. a towel around his waist that was extremely low, his hair was wet and dripping down on his chest and shoulders.

"good morning amore" he said and walked into his closet, I stood up and stretched my arms. Ace came out of his closet wearing a suit,he took a watch from the cabinet and put it on. He took his tie and tried to tie it but It came out really bad.

I walked up to him and took the tie, I put it on him. "There you go, that's not that hard" He kissed my forehead and put his hands on my waist "how about we go out and get some breakfast before your school starts?"

"sure but can we go by a store so I can buy some clothes to take to school?" He nodded his head and I picked up my dress and put it on. I put his shirt over the dress before putting my jewelry in my purse.

-

Ace dropped me off at school before driving off, I was 20 minutes late. me and Ace ate breakfast together at a cafe and buyed me some clothes. Just a shirt and some jeans but it will work. I walked to my first class which is science.

I opened the door to the classroom and the teacher glared at me and I rolled my eyes and made my way to Caleb and Sophia who were in my class.

-

I'm on my way home with Luca, Luca is driving and I'm in the passenger seat looking at my phone. I look and see a car that has been following us for the last 5 minutes. "Luca" "yes"

"There is this car following us" He looked and turned to the left with the car and the other car turned left too. "call Alexander" He said and I took my phone called Alexander and put it on speaker.

luckily he answered "Aurora, what is it?"

"Alexander, someone is following us. we need help now" Luca said before I could answer. Let me drive Luca" I said while he tried to lose them. "what? no your not driving" He said and then Alexander agrees "it's better if he drives Aurora"

"No, pls trust me. let me drive" I said, Alexander said now but Luca nodded his head. We switched positions somehow, I don't really know how we did it but It worked and Iam now driving. I turned some turns trying to lose them.

I need to get to a bridge, so I started driving to the nearest bridge I know. "Luca, listen to me, I need you to jump out of the car into the water. understood?" "I cant-" "PLS!"

"Fine," he said, losing his seatbelt. "No you're not! wtf are you guys doing?!" Alexander screamed through the phone. "Alexander! I need someone to pick up Luca, okay? pls trust me." I said He groaned but said fine.

We got to the bridge and I screamed now and Luca jumped into the water and that's when I started to speed up. "Alexander, I Am going to throw the phone out so they can track me"

"No Au-'' And the phone is out the window. I looked around in the car for any weapons. in their car they need to have some kind of gun or something. I found one taped under the seat, creative.

I took it and took the safety of, rolled down the window again. I got on a pretty empty road and it was only going forward so I could focus more on shooting then driving. I started to shoot at them and they shot back.

The car sudendly stoped, fuck. I saw four men walk towards me. I had 3 bullets left, 2 of them had guns and the other ones had knives. I shot the ones with the gun right in the head between the eyes. I shot one of the others once but just in the shoulder.

They ran over to me and I fought them but one of them stabbed me in my stomach only on the side. so I think it didn't hit any organs. I slit one of them's trout and the one I shot in the shoulder I let him live but Knocked him out.

I saw 3 or 5 cars driving my way but It was blurry. I fell down to the ground leaning my back against the car. I put my hand on my stomach, but I was weak so I couldn't put any pressure on it. It's good that I had waterproof makeup on becuse one of the cars that was coming my way was parked.

and I think it was Alexander that came running to me but I don't know becuse I passed out. last thing I heard was "AURORA!"

-

I blinked my eyes open, I opened them for a second only to close them right away. It was so fucking bright, I groaned and said "Can someone fucking turn the sun of" I heard someone chuckle and turn the light of. The only light coming in was from the windows.

I opened my eyes, looked around and saw Dad,Luca,Elijah,uncle Mason,two girls that are around maybe 40 and 2 boys one look around 40 and the other one is old maybe 60 or 70 or something like that.

"how you feeling, principessa?" Dad said coming forward, I looked around again and only now I see that I'm in a hospital,like room. I tried to sit up but pain shot through my body and I groaned. "Like shit" I finally answered him.

Some people in the room chuckle "who are you all" I said, pointing to all of them I didn't know. my face now shows no emotions except pain, my voice slightly cold. " This is my wife Lucy," Mason said, pointing to one of the girls. "and this is your uncle Samuel and his wife Avery" dad said pointing to the other girl and the younger boy.

"And this is your grandfather, Giovanni," Dad added. Me and my grandfather and we were staring at each other. before I sat up again and this time i did it "Aurora, I dont think thats a good idea" Mason said, but I didn't listen.

I stood up, ignoring the pain. "Aurora, lay down your injured" Elijah said and I answered with a simple no. I was still in my clothes just in a different shirt "how long was I out for" I asked, no one in particular.

"5 hours, I didn't lose that much blood and it didn't hit any organs o-" "I wanted to know how long I was out for, not all of that"I cut Mason off. "principessa, you can't leave. not becuse of your injury becuse you need to take those shots we talked about remember" dad said

and I tried to run away but with the pain and Elijah in the way I didn't come far.

I know what you are thinking, dont fucking do it!

but I don't like shots, Linda

well don't do what I know you are going to do

I have to

No you don't

AURORA,NO,NO!

____________________________________

words:1221

uneatied

comment

vote

follow

Thanks for reading