Chapter 12

I Am currently getting ready to go on my little mission, the time is 11 pm and my family thinks I went to bed.

I was first just going to say that I was leaving the house but it was going to be too late so I am sneaking out instead. I put my outfit on and then uncovered my scar across my eye, I just stared at myself in the mirror. I put my red contacts in before putting the mask on.

I strap some knives around my body and some guns. I also put my hair in a ponytail so it won't be in the way.

I made sure my door was locked before jumping out of the window.

↑outfit↑

I gave Mia some cash today before I dropped her off so she could buy me a motorbike. I went down a tree that was near my window to get to the ground. I walked for about 15 minutes before getting to my motorbike.

And to my luck there were 3 boys standing around it. I walked over to them and said in a cold voice "Move" They all looked at me not seeing my scar, but moved a little bit still standing close.

I got on the bike and put the key in starting it and before driving off I looked at them. they had their mouths slightly gap as they saw my scar. They were properly in some gang or something.

-

I got to the warehouse and sneaked inside and nobody saw me to my luck. I made my way to his office, there were two guards outside his door. I took a small knife out and walked up to them, only one of them noticed I had a knife in my hand.

He took his gun out and I kicked it to the floor and cut his throat, by now I had a gun pointed at my head. I just laughed and the guard looked shocked which made him lose the grip on the gun a little bit but enough for me to take it and shoot him right between the eyes.

Before I walked into the office I pulled the knife over both the guards' eyes. To show everyone I have been here.

I opened the door and the man was around his 30, short brown wavy hair and brown eyes. He didn't look up at me, just asked what.

"Cant even get a hello" I said smirking, he finally looked up and saw me. His face showed many things: happiness, anger, confusenes and the best one fear.

"Nice to finally meet you Scar" He said, placing his elbows on the table and placing his hand under his chin. I pulled up my gun and pointed it to his head, his face dropped. He tried to reach for his gun but I told him it would be stupid and I would put a bullet in his head if he tried.

"You seem like a nice guy so I will make you die quick okay?" He only gulped and nodded his head while closing his eyes. I pulled the trigger and the bullet flew right into his head making blood come everywhere.

I walked over and dragged the knife over his eye, I smiled at myself "it so pretty" I said and clapped my hands together.

I hacked into his computer, just looking around, finding that they have prisoners. I looked some more when I came across my moms name Isabella. Before I could read anything they were banging on the door. I quickly cut his finger off as proof that I killed him.

I jumped out of the window the exact time the door opened. I ran to my bike and got on before driving away.

Why my mom?

What has she done now?

(Surprise)Ace pov:

I couldn't get her out of my head. I can't do my work. Everything I think about is her and those beautiful blue eyes, the long soft black hair. that would fit perfect in my hand while I fu-

NO

what now brain

you don't have time for Aurora and she probably dont like you. you are to old-

HEY! I'm only 2 years older than her, it could still work. But you are right I need to focus on work.

I Am sitting in my office, I need to pick up Sophia and Harry becuse they got into a fight. Well Harry didn't do anything so that's good I guess.

Our parents are in Spain right now. There was an attack at one of the warehouses in spain. But I need to stay here becuse I had a big meeting so they went instead of me. I just became the don over our mafia but I already have more power and respect then my father had.

I was born to do this as my mom says every time she is telling someone about me.

I got up from my chair when I heard a loud yell and shortly after a big bang. I ran out of my office with my gun in my hand. I saw Harry and Sophia coming after me, we walked to the stairs only to see my little brother Theodore.

"Moterfucking, shit, that hurt!" He screamed

I put my gun away while saying "did you really just fall down the stairs" Harry slightly laughed and Sophia rolled her eyes and walked over to Theo. His name Is Theodore but we call him Theo.

"You alright?" Sophia asked while inspecting his face. "Why is their blood here?" She said while wiping the blood on his lip away. "My tooth fell out" He said, running away while holding his tooth in his hand.

Just letting you know Theo wasn't planned. I mean my mom and dad had some fun and now he is here. That's why there are 10 years between our ages. his 8 if you can't do the math.

I went to my room to get into some training clothes, after I changed I walked over to our gym. I did my normal training routine, spending every second training and thinking about Aurora.

My beautiful Aurora

Mine

she needs to be mine

Aurora pov:

"Get back her bitch" My step father screamed while I was running to the front door. I didn't get so far, my mom stopped me and slapped me in the face. I felt someone pull my hair, dragging me by my hair to the basement.

"STOP,STOP, PLEASE P-P-"

"SHUT UP!"

He threw me on the cold concrete floor.

"Next time don't run!" He said and started to kick my ribs, he didn't stop when I begged him. He kept going, until he heard a crack. my ribs broke. I screamed out in pain only to get hit by my mother. "shut it, slut!"

I cried and begged them to stop. repeating the same words pls,stop,sorry. "You and that ugly scar over your eye and die '' My mother said while taking out a knife I didn't know she had.

My step father helped me down and tied me up. my mother straddled me and started to carve with the knife.

"STOP!"

"AURORA!"

"You will never be worth anything to anyone" she said and lifted the knife up and quickly lowered it right into my shoulder.

I let out a loud scream

___________________________________

Auroras love life coming soon.

what did you think about Ace pov, should I do more of his pov or mostly only Auroras?

Words:1233

Edited

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks for reading