Chapter 8

Antonio pov

I was just thinking about hanging out with my daughter and getting to know her, not her whole past. Maybe it's not all but a big part of it. I love my daughter and I Am glad she told me but she is still hiding something.

She fell asleep after our talk but that is not important now, what is important is that she is safe and she called me dad. I didn't want to make her call me dad but I have been waiting for her to do so.

I pushed the hair away from her face, I smiled at her then stood up. I carried her to the car and placed her in the passenger seat and put her seat belt on. I walked over to the drive seat and got in.

Before driving away I got my phone and called my brother, Mason. He was a doctor and I wanted him to cheek on Aurora to see if she was okay.

She properly doesn't want to get checked out by a stranger but It's better to let Mason do it, then doctor at a hospital.

He said he would meet us at my house and we got home 20 minutes later. Mason's car was in the driveway, so he is already here. I got out of the car and came over to Aurora side, I picked her up and she immediately snuggled into my chest.

I smiled at the sight, before kicking the door close with my foot. I looked down at Aurora to see if I woke her up, but she was still asleep.

I walked inside the house and Elijah was talking with Mason. They stoped talking and turned to me, Elijah looked worried and Mason looked at her like she was a fucking angle from god him self.

"my little angel" told you. I walked into the living room and put Aurora down on the couch pulling a blanket over her. "Dad, what happened?" Elijah asked, coming into the room with Mason following behind.

"Don't be worried, I'll tell you later if it is okay with Aurora. Elijah I need you to cower at my meetings and take care of everything today, okay?" Elijah nodded and walked out of the room and properly went to the garage to drive to one of our warehouses.

Alexander is the don over the mafia and is taking care of our legal business. but he just became a don, so I'm helping out where I can.

Aurora started to wake up. She looked around and saw me, she didn't look behind her so she didn't see Mason. "hi principessa" she muttered a hi before putting her head on the pillow snuggling into it. "We have company" she looked around and spotted Mason.

She just stared at him, with no emotions. "This is your uncle Mason" I started, she walked up to Mason and said hi "He is a doctor" When I said that she freaked out and ran away from Mason to me.

"Come near me and i break your hand"

"He won't hurt you, he is here to see if you are okay.... That or we can take you to a hospit-" "Fine"she said and sat down on the couch again."You are so adorable" Mason said and we both walked over to Aurora.

"Can I tell him what you said?" I asked her, she hesitated but nodded her head. She placed her head on my lap and I gently stroked her hair while telling Mason.

-

It's now like an hour later and Mason cheeked Aurora out and made sure she was okay. she only let him see some part of her body and that was not a lot. We could of course see her face but also her arms and legs.

She told me she was disgusting and didn't want to show us anymore. She also said that she put makeup on her scars, so that is why we haven't seen any of them before.

She had multiple scars on her legs but not so many on her arms and thankfully no scars on her face.

"Aurora, did you have your shots when you were a baby? after your mother took you" Mason asked, Aurora shook her head and said "I don't think so, why?"

Auroras pov

" You have to get them now, so you don't get sick," Mason said and I panicked, I hate needles. I don't hate many things but I do hate Hospitals,Doctors and Needles.

Isabella and Jack, did not only kick,punch and stabbed me but they also put needles in me sometimes. To test drugs, or just to make me look bad or sick, I was like a test subject. I'm glad I Am here now but if they are going to put needles in me I will run away.

My breathing picked up and soon it felt like I couldn't breath, Dad and Mason walked over to me. Dad scooped me up and put me on his lap, so I could listen to his heart beat.

After a few minutes I calmed down, I felt sleepy and let my eyes close.

-

I woke up on the same spot on the couch but dad was sitting beside me and working on his laptop. "Good afternoon, sleepy head" Dad said, looking up from his computer so he could look at me.

I just groaned and snuggled into the pillow again. "You need to wake up and eat something"

"What time is it?" I asked, starting to wake up a bit, my eyes hurt from crying. "It's 1 pm" I only hummed in response before sitting up. " How about I get the chefs to make you some food and you can go and take a shower." I nodded and went up to my room.

I took my phone out to see that Liam and Leo had texted me.

Leo- Aurora, how is it going? I heard you won the race.

Liam- Aurora you okay? We haven't talked in a long time.

I texted them back saying I was fine and that my dad knows about the abuse. I also said I will call them tomorrow before school.

I walked into the bathroom and stript out of my clothes, threw them in the laundry basket before turning the shower on. I looked at my scars in the mirror for a few seconds, before taking my makeup off the scar on my eye.

Before I hated the scar now It just shows that I Am strong and who I really am. I got into the shower and cleaned my body and hair, I also shaved and then got out.

I put my hair in a towel and a towel around my body before I walked out of my room. The first thing I saw was the bowl of pasta on my table and a note. I walked up and read the note.

Here is your food principessa. I had to go to work, I will be back tonight when you are sleeping. Luca is coming home at 3 pm and the rest at 5 pm before dinner everyone except Alexander. he is helping me with work, so do not burn the house down. Love you

-Dad

I slightly smiled at the letter before walking into my closet before putting something on. I just put some sweats on, before eating my pasta on the bed watching some random tv show.

_________________________________________________

What do you think about this chapter should I do everyone else pov sometimes or just Auroras?

Am I doing short chapters? I try to do around 1200-1500 words, every chapter but Is that too little. should I do like 2000 words instead?

1238-Words

Edited

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks for reading