Chapter 10

It's dinner time, yay. I love food, I mean who doesn't.

I got all my homework done and some work. Mia and I will meet at a cafe tomorrow at 4pm. like after school, my school ends at 3 pm tomorrow so i have time to go home and get ready before meeting her.

I was eating my food, when my dad speaked "I have something to tell you all, it's about Aurora" He said everyone turned their head to me. "wait" I said before eating up my food, then stood up and left saying "I will be back at 10 pm"

I walked up to my room and got dressed. I Am going to do the mission tomorrow becuse i won't have time tonight and it can wait.

↑outfit↑

↑outfit↑

I then ran downstairs and out the door to my car, well not my car but my brother Matteo's car.he wouldn't mind if i just take it for a while.

I drove off to my office.

a while later and now I'm here, I have like 15 minutes before the meeting starts. So I went to my office, got some files and my laptop and other things I might need for the meeting. I then made my way to the meeting, I got there and the guard outside said the man was already here.

let get this over with

I opened the door and NO

yes

no

yes

shut up Linda, Iam fucking panicking here

"Fuck"

Antonios pov:

When Aurora left everyone turned back to me. "What's going on dad?" Elijah asked. "Aurora told me that she didn't have it so good when she lived with Jack and Isabella" I paused and looked at everyone, Alexander looked like he already figured it out. "she was getting abused, she hasn't told me everything but she said they were good the first 10 years before they turned to drugs."

Luca,Cayden and Hayden had tears in his eyes. Matteo punched the wall before storming off, Elijah and Alexander looked worried but still trying to keep calm.

"Is she okay?" Elijah asked, I looked at him and nodded while saying " yes your uncle Mason checked her out but she wouldn't let us see every part of her body just her legs, arm and head of course." They all nodded

"Just treat her the same, don't speak about it for now and just so you know she is going out and will be back by 10 pm" They nodded and ate up their dinner before going separate ways.

I went to my home office to get some work done

Auroras pov:

You know that feeling when you just want to run away but can't. that how I'm feeling right now in front of me is the one and only HARRY POTTER. Just kidding i mean Harry kingsley, remember him I met him first at my house together with his hot brother Ace.