Chapter 33

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! yay...

I don't love my birthday but I will be the happiest for the people around me. I got woken up by my whole family storming into my room, singing happy birthday and they got to stay for 10 minutes before my grandma and aunts threw them out.

"what is going on?" I said when it was only my aunts and grandma in the room. "We are getting you ready for your party! come on now we don't have all day" grandma said and dragged me out of bed.

"Its 10 am I think we have time!" I said trying to fight back "no we don't, first we are going to the part that starts in 7 hours and before that we need to have a family time to open all the presents from us. So go and take a shower, get dressed and then we will have breakfast and a present opening" I nodded, too tired to fight back, It feels like I'm getting married!

Imagine how it would be on your really wedding

I don't want to, all I want to do is be in my pajamas watching a movie and eating Ice cream but now we are going to have a big ass party.

I went into the bathroom and shut the door soon after hearing my bedroom door open and close. I did as I was told and took a shower after that I got dressed into some sweats and went down stairs. It was 10:30 now and I went into the dinning room to see everyone there. I sat down in the chair beside Lilly who was in a high chair.

I smiled at her "hi Lilly" she mumbled something becuse she was busy playing on her Ipad. Maids brought out the food and I took Lillys Ipad away from her, so we could eat. Everyone ate and had a good time talking to each other. I liked it becuse it was like a normal morning but it wasn't.

after eating and talking for an hour it was time to open the presents, i went into the living room to se a fucking maontan of presents I was holding Lilly and said "want to help me open my presents?" she only nodded her head, still being amazed.

I got amazing things like electronics, weapons, clothes, cars/motorbikes, jewelry and more. Lilly got to open some presents but not the one with knives and guns in it.

After opening all the presents I got some time with my family before getting pulled away again. After being in my room alone for two seconds, my grandma and aunts came into the room with other people.

"Aurora, this is makeup and hair stylish. They will fix you up, I will get some lunch for you so you can eat a long time before so your breath won't stink." Avery said, I nodded "get me some coffee to" I said she smiled and then I got to sit in a stall for 3 hours.

3 HOURS!

so when I was done, I looked like a princess and I was tired as fuck. but I need to but a smile on my face we will be leaving in half an hour so I need to but a my dress on that I havent seen yet. "Give me the dress and get out, i want a little bit of time alone" "but-" "out! i meet you downstairs" They all nodded and left

I looked in the mirror, I do look beautiful. they still had my scar showing which I liked, i went into the closet and gasp there was a beautiful dress more beautiful than my face. It was a dark green and a little bit sparkly.

↓Dress↓

I put the dress on with much struggle, I looked in the mirror one last time before walking out of the room

Antonios pov:

We were all standing by the door waiting for my Principessa to come downstairs, we were all dressed in suits or dresses. Lilly was the most adorable child I have ever seen, don't tell Aurora that. She was running around getting chased by Luca who is her favorite. She was wearing a cute pink dress.

I heard heels clicking against the marble floor, I looked and saw my beautiful Principessa. She has been through so much but she is still standing.

I'm so proud to be her father, she has been abused, hurt physically and mentally and she still cares more about other people. Her Scars only marked how strong she is. I was shocked when she revealed she was Scar but when I think about it I'm only proud of her.

I lost her once, I lost her and I didnt even find her myself. Searching for years never finding her letting her get hurt and she doesn't blame me? It's all my fault really, I shouldn't let that woman get away with her. I love her so much.

tears started to forme in my eyes, I didn't even notice she was already downstairs. She walked over to me, just as a tear made its way to my cheek "what's wrong dad? why are you crying?" she asked, I only stared at her.

After a few seconds, I hugged her "I'm so proud of you" I said, she hugged me back when we let go she brought her hands up to her eyes waving them in front of her. "I don't want to cry with all this makeup on!" she kinda screamed. "Look what you done now" my mom said and slapped my arm before making her way over to Aurora.

"Aurora Iam sorry for not protecting you but I want you to know how proud I Am of you for being so powerful and strong. I Am sorry for not finding you and for everything you've been through, I hope one day you can forgive me for what I have done. I love you so much and I just can't believe what you have become" I said another tear sliding down my cheek, she smiled sadly at me and made her way to me again. she wiped my tear away,

"It's not your fault dad and if it was I have already forgiven you" I smiled at her and kissed her forehead before we all made our way outside to the cars. We didn't speak one more word about this and I think it's for the best.

We got to the party safely, I didn't want to do a big deal out of her birthday but everyone else disagreed. So we are having a big party and half the people there, Aurora dont even know, but she looks happy so I'm happy.

______________________________________________

A little short chapter this time, sorry about that.

This story is coming to an end but there are a few more chapters I need to write. I have the ending in my head and how I think I want it to end but the way there I'm having a bit of a hard time to come up with. I don't know how many chapters there are going to me but maybe 5 or 6 or 7 or I don't know.

hope you like my story and thanks for 20k+ views

Uneatied

words: 1139

vote

comment

follow

Thanks for reading