Chapter 24

"Give up!" I shouted at Alexander "Never!" He shouted back. So I have pined Alexander to the floor and his not giving up"IAm a fucking mafia boss, Iam not giving up" I rolled my eyes. "I have already won" I said

"Fine,fine, just get off me" He said, I got off him and helped him up. I have won every single fight against my brothers and cousins.

"IAm going to take a shower before breakfast" I said and left the room, I walked into my room and almost killed someone. Ace was just standing in my room, I closed the door before saying "don't do that, you scared me. I was about to kill you" Ace chuckled and walked over to me.

"what are you doing here?" I asked as I hugged him. "I wanted to see my beautiful girl. '' He said and kissed me, I smiled. "Aurora, do you want to be my girlfriend? I just realized I never asked" Ace said.

"took you long enough to ask. Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend"

"good, now do you want to go to the mafia ball with me?"

"yes'' I said as I stepped away from him and went to my bathroom. I took my shirt off so I was only standing in my sports bra. I looked at all my scars, feeling disgusted. Ace came and wrapped his hand around my waist, resting his head on the top of my head.

"your beautiful don't forget that" He said and started to kiss my neck. Ace spinned me around and picked me up and sat me down on the sink counter. He kissed me and stood between my legs. His tongue slipped inside of my mouth and I softly moaned.

"Ace" I said and pulled away, he hummed in response and started to kiss my neck again, "I don't have time, I said I would take a shower then go down for breakfast and does my family know you're here?"

"but I'm horny" he winced and looked me in the eye. "Fine," I said and he smiled, before kissing me again.

We were making out and we didn't think about the door to the bathroom being opened and my door to my room not being locked.

my hands were under an Ace shirt, on his abs and his hands were around my waist and ass. "Hey Aurora, you forgot your headphooo..." Elijah said coming into my room and saw us, he just turned around and left.

I was resting my forehead on Aces forehead. "If we are going to have sex, IAm coming to your house becuse here we can't get a moment of peace" I said to him, "that's fine" he said and gave me my shirt.

"You know many people in my family are going to come up here with their guns," I said while putting my shirt on. He only nodded and leaned against the wall and then my door flew open and in came my whole family.

Before they could come to us, I ran out of the bathroom and slammed the door shut. "Aurora move" Alexander said, having his gun in a tight grip. "NO! it's my life and I decide who I want to date or have sex with! you all are going to get out of her before I do something I will regret!" '

"Everyone out" grandma said, in a dangerous tone. "grandma-" Matteo tried to say but was cut off "now!" Grandma screamed and everyone looked kinda scared, everyone got out. you know I'm kinda scared myself, "Move" she said and I did.

she opened the door and Ace came out "Hello Ace nice to see you, next time you are making out with my granddaughter have the door locked. Now go home" She said with a smile on her face, Ace nodded and came over to me.

He gave me a kiss and left. "I'm not angry, '' she said and laughed a little bit. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. " I know who you are, Aurora," she said and sat down on a chair in my room, crossing her legs.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I sat down on a chair in front of her. "I know you are Scar and Sophia Mills'' she said, "w-what do you mean? What are you talking about? Who are th-" "stop acting, I know becuse your mother came after me" she said.