Chapter 11

I woke up with a foot on my face, more specifically Mia's foot. Somehow Mia has turned around in her sleep so her feets are at my face and pillows and her head is almost hanging out of the bed.

I reached for my phone and took a picture of her after I picked her foot off my face. I tickled her under the foot and she woke up and fell onto the floor. She looked up at me and was so confused but I just started to laugh.

After her glaring at me and me dying becuse I laughed so hard we got up to get ready.

We brush our teeths and hair, before picking out each other's outfits. Mia is the same size as me so she gotta take some of my clothes. I picked out a black dress for Mia and Mia picked out some jeans and a top for me.

 I picked out a black dress for Mia and Mia picked out some jeans and a top for me

↑Auroras outfit↑

↑Mia's outfit↑

I cowered up my scars but let my tattoos show.

Fuck

What?

I forgot it was school today and I'm going to be late

Calm down, why do you care?

I don't

Then stop complaining and get to school

Yes mam

-

I dropped off Mia at the office before going to school, I only got a few minutes late so that's fine.

I was now sitting at lunch with Sophia,Chloe,Riley,Calab,Gray(Grayson) and my brother Luca when 3 barbie dolls came and threw themselves at Luca,Gray and Calab.

"Hi baby," the one sitting in Lucas' lap said. I looked over at Riley and you could see her angry. She stood up and pulled the Barbie's hair so she fell off Gray's lap, landing right on the floor. Then the barbie on Caleb came and slapped her across the face.

Now Chloe was up and punched the one who slapped Riley in the face, her nose started to bleed and now the one sitting on luca was up to slap Chloe but I stood up from my seat and caught her hand before It went on Chloe